Borderline Personality Disorder Toolbox
||Congratulations to Jeff Riggenbach, and his book, Borderline Personality Disorder Toolbox, for winning a silver medal at the 2017 IBPA Benjamin Franklin Awards for editorial and design excellence in both Psychology and Self-Help categories.
- Do you feel misunderstood?
- Do mood swings hit you quickly and intensely?
- Are you susceptible to getting your "buttons pushed" more often than others?
- Can you love your partner with all your heart and passionate intensity one moment, and hate them just as much only an hour later?
- Do you constantly have a nagging voice in the back of your mind telling you someone you care about is going to leave you, and that you will never be able to make it in life without them?
If the answer to the majority of these questions is "yes," it is likely that you have borderline personality disorder, or BPD.
But there is hope. And good news -- BPD is a highly treatable disorder.
Drawing from a variety of evidence-based approaches, the Borderline Personality Disorder Toolbox is a real-world self-help workbook. Escaping generalizations and stereotypes, this complete guide is filled with practical explanations, along with over 100 worksheets and activities to improve behavior. Highlights include:
- Empower yourself so others can't push your buttons
- Tips to cope with intense feelings
- Retrain your brain to constructively deal with distorted thoughts
- Take control of your emotions before they take control of you
- Tools to create a happier, healthier and more productive life!