Now in its second edition, Geriatric Pharmacology: The Principles of Practice & Clinical Recommendations
is the optimal guide for anyone seeking straightforward, concise and user-friendly information on medication dynamics for older adults. Fully revised and updated, this invaluable resource has become the go-to favorite for healthcare professionals.
Here's what you'll find:
- Learn to manage medication combinations without causing harm
- How to safely prescribe opioids
- Avoiding the top 10 most dangerous geriatric drugs
- Practical guidelines to stop and start prescriptions
- Drug-drug interaction charts and strategies