Stress is unavoidable. And unfortunately, we live in a society where it’s ok to work ourselves into total exhaustion. It not only affects our health and daily function, but also every other hormonal system – insulin resistance, thyroid function, and sex hormone balance.
In this extensive training, you’ll finally get the adrenal health training you’ve been waiting for. Cindi Lockhart, RDN, LD, IFNCP will explore how simple lifestyle modifications can enhance adrenal function and help your patients feel better.
The impact of these easy, yet intentional behavior changes are significant. With this approach, symptoms of these adrenal issues can be mitigated without medications. Learn strategies to:
- Naturally manage stress and improve sleep
- Identify the specific action steps to optimize your patients’ nutritional status
- Kick those salt or sugar cravings to the curb!
You have the power to guide your patients to better well-being. Thanks to Cindi’s proven methods, you can arm yourself with tools you can easily integrate and immediately apply — as soon as your next session!
- Investigate the common symptoms and causes of adrenal dysfunction, as well as its impact on other hormones.
- Determine the impacts of chronic stress (adrenal dysfunction) on insulin, thyroid, and sex hormone balance as well as the 3 stages of dysfunction.
- Determine a customized approach to optimizing stress resilience via diet, exercise, sleep, mindfulness, and environmental exposures.
Adrenal Function and Fatigue
- Role of cortisol in the body
- Stress and impact on hormone balance
- Sex hormones – steroidogenic pathway
Natural Cycles of Cortisol
- Diurnal pattern
- Lab testing options
- 3 stages of dysfunction – GAS
Adrenal Dysfunction: Symptoms/Conditions
- Type II diabetes
- Chronic fatigue
Pinpoint the Causes of Adrenal Dysfunction
Lifestyle Strategies to Optimize Stress Resilience
- Stress Management - mindfulness
- Environmental exposures