In addition to improved practice outcomes, effective integration of EMDR can lead to the long-term trauma resolution that your clients so desperately desire.
Here is your invitation to transform your work with trauma clients...
EMDR Step-by-Step is a comprehensive course with Linda Curran (recognized trauma specialist, veteran clinician, sought-after national trainer and best-selling author on trauma) that will provide you with practical strategies for effective implementation of EMDR into your practice.
Linda's training focuses on the development of clinical assessment skills with regard to client safety and stabilization — specifically for therapists who want to process traumatic material using EMDR, the groundbreaking treatment method used by leading innovators such as Bessel van der Kolk, M.D. and more.
Through in-session demonstration, instructive commentary, and expert guidance and support, you'll learn to safely and effectively utilize EMDR for traumatic stress treatment.
Imagine the relief your clients will experience with this effective, break-through treatment.
Imagine the satisfaction you will feel knowing that your clients' outcomes stem from effective EMDR training, skill development, and practice.
Imagine the confidence you will have when treating even your most challenging clients.
. . . and this EMDR course is your first step.
Linda Curran, BCPC, LPC, CACD, CCDPD, has interviewed the world's leaders in trauma, including Bessel van der Kolk, M.D.; Peter Levine, Ph.D.; Babette Rothschild, MSW, LCS; Stephen Porges, Ph.D.; Janina Fisher, Ph.D.; and many more, to discuss how EMDR can be effectively used with your trauma clients.
- EMDR client readiness including checklists and demonstrations
- Creating client-driven imagery for the development of internal resources
- Client demonstrations of "Tapping In" imaginal resources
- Original 8-Phase EMDR Protocol, Modified EMDR Protocol, and the differences
- In-depth client demonstrations using both protocols
- Additional modified protocol client demonstration
- Demonstration of the future template
- Additional resource suggestions
- CE Video: Intro to the 8-Phase EMDR Model + Client Demonstration
- CE Video: Mistakes Made, Lessons Learned with Bessel van der Kolk, Janina Fisher, Peter Levine, and many more. Join the world's preeminent trauma experts as they share not only their knowledge and clinical acumen, but their most regrettable (and remarkably similar) clinical mistakes.
- Video: Stabilization and Crisis Plan
- Video: Client Demo: Self Injury Symptom Recognition & Management
- Video: Demo: Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Video: Demo: Butterfly Hug
- Research Resources and Recommended Reading
Excellent Course – professionally presented and most interesting.
— Eugene, Psychotherapist (Logan, WV)
Thank you so much! I thought this training was great, and just what I needed to get motivated to pursue competency in and use EMDR.
— Julane, Psychotherapist (Edmond, OK)
What an outstanding presentation! Very comprehensive, clear and practical, Thank you so much for the professionalism. I sure appreciate having the experts on trauma added to your course, I look forward to more PESI courses of such high quality.
— Rocio, Psychotherapist (Chandler, AZ)
...Curran made learning EMDR very easy and user friendly. She is genuinely concerned with maximizing the learning experience and is very willing to freely share her knowledge. I now have a clear and effective way to help my clients. I highly recommend this course and can say that you will have a wonderful experience with a very committed and skilled clinician. Well worth your time.
- Jeffrey, Psychologist (Sinking Spring, PA)
[Curran's] EMDR training is second to none. She is an excellent presenter with a presentation that can only be an asset to your practice and to your patients.
- Simone, Psychologist (Gulfport, MS)
If you're not completely satisfied, please give us a call at 1-800-844-8260. We’re that confident that you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.
who will be experiencing this training alongside you.
You'll be part of a community of hundreds of practitioners all focused on these EMDR materials, providing valuable opportunities to share insight and experiences.
Q: I'm a beginner to EMDR, can I take this course?
A: Yes! We've included some bonus materials to help the beginner gain a better understanding of "EMDR 101" before diving right in to course material. Although this course is geared towards people who've already had some EMDR training, a beginner will still benefit from the content provided.
Q: Will I be able to use EMDR after completing this course? Will I need additional training? Does this course take the place of Level I and/or Level II training?
A: It is VERY important to note that, while EMDR is a relatively easy skill to learn, processing traumatic memories is very difficult and requires a skilled therapist. If this is your first EMDR training, you will want to take additional training, including supervised in-person practice sessions, before implementing it into your practice. This course is not affiliated with the EMDR Institute or EMDRIA.
Q: Will this course certify me to use EMDR with my clients? Is certification required for me to use EMDR?
A: This course will not certify you to use EMDR. Certification is offered by the member organization EMDRIA; it is completely voluntary.
Q: Will I get CE credit with this course? How much?
A: Yes! This course qualifies for 8+ self-study CE hours if you complete all the course material and bonus material.
So, what happens next?
- Register now for instant access to the online conference portal — watch your email for login details to arrive within 15 minutes.
- Login to begin viewing all videos at your own pace.
- Download the videos and PDF workbook to keep forever.
- Start interacting with hundreds of online attendees via chat message boards.
- Complete your CE tests online when it's convenient for you, to earn 8+ CE hours.
Don’t delay. . . ENROLL NOW