- The Origin of MBSR
- Goals and Principles
- Populations Served
- Assessment and Orientation
- MBSR Ground Rules
- Teacher competencies
- Class 1-3 Grounding Mindfulness in the Body
- Class 4-5 Stress Reaction versus Response
- Class 6-7 Communication and Interpersonal Mindfulness
- Class 8 Summation and Bringing Mindfulness Home
- All Day Session
- Defining Mindfulness
- Introducing Mindfulness Experientially and Verbally
- 7 Essential Attitudes in Establishing Mindfulness
- Language —Using Gerunds and the Vernacular
- Leading an Awareness Exercise: The Raisin
- The Body Scan
- The Sitting Meditation with Awareness of Breath
- Walking Meditation
- Loving-Kindness Meditation
- Practice in Leading a Mindfulness
- Use of Homework
- The S.T.O.P.
- The Three Minute Breathing Space
- Awareness Exercises
- The Process of Inquiry including Role
- Playing and Practice in Inquiry
- Working with Feeling
- Working with Pain and Stress
- Working with Anxiety and Panic
- Application of Neuro-Science Research
- Children and Adolescents
- Akido for MBSR
- Use of Dyads
- Group Process
- Interface with Psychotherapy
Let the Beauty We Love Be What We Do
In a constantly shifting world with an accelerating onslaught of information coming at us, it’s more important than ever to develop and nurture regular awareness-based practices that promote wakefulness, compassion, and wisdom. This workshop is devoted to understanding and experiencing mindfulness meditation from the inside out, as a way of being and a way of seeing. Open yourself to an experience of not having to get someplace else and focus on living life as if it really, really mattered, right here and right now, in the only moment any of us ever have!
The Power of Awareness
In an era of instant and often chaotic communication, Jon Kabat-Zinn will talk about the power of our fully engaged awareness to further our wellbeing, health, and sense of meaning as we explore our deep calling to be of service in an uncertain world.
Watch 12+ hours of video featuring Elana Rosenbaum and the FREE 5-hour bonus CE Seminar featuring Jon Kabat-Zinn at your own pace from the comfort of home. Register now to get your login for instant access to the online portal. Review all the course materials at your own pace and at your convenience! Access all course videos and materials online forever. Plus, use the CE21 Mobile™ app to access the course content on-the-go, wherever and whenever you want on your mobile devices. Click here for course objectives and outline.
Interact and collaborate with other professionals in the online community through online forums as you develop your MBSR skills. Build on the concepts and training at your own pace. All of the materials will be available to you instantly when you sign up.
Complete your CE tests online when it's convenient for you, to earn up to 16.5 CE Hours. Click here for total course CE Credit
"I appreciate Elana's experience, care and teaching. Excellent knowledge presented with kindness and fervor." — Jeffry
"Elana is a phenomenal presenter. I feel much more confident as a clinician applying MBSR in my clinical practice." — Rose
"What a delight. I was so inspired by her vitality, love of life, great teaching ability. I loved it!" — Miles
Register for this comprehensive training course without risk. If you're not completely satisfied, give us a call at 800-844-8260. We're that confident that you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.