Imagine having that itchy irritation all over your body or hearing background noise amplified 10 times — children with sensory sensitivity often have overstimulating challenges like this.
We all have a unique makeup of sensory input and now you will discover effective sensory-based protocol that significantly decreases autism symptoms through practical interventions that can be customized for each individual's needs. Join nationally-renowned expert and author in sensory and modulation, Teresa Garland, MOT, OTR/L, in this revolutionary online course as she shares a multisensory approach to calm sensitivities and satisfy cravings.
Walk away immersed in four different types of interventions:
- Desensitization of sound, textures and taste/smell
- Activities using crafts and games that sooth sensitivities and fulfill cravings
- Story-based exercises for all ages that significantly help with classroom performance
- Cognitive activities to help children reframe their sensory experiences
Plus, you'll learn these types of strategies first-hand through 4 in-depth sessions filled with demonstrations! Expand your therapy toolbox with time-tested techniques such as:
- 30+ Activities to Enrich the Senses in Autism
- Sensory Add-Ons for the Classroom, Homework and Therapy
- 4- to 7-minute FUNterval Workouts and Routines for Home or the Classroom
- Hands On Projects to Keep Children Happily Involved in Pleasant Sensation
- And so much more!
Valued Over $429
Today Only $299.99 — An Unbelievable Value!
Current Brain Research and SMD Symptoms
- Latest research of sensory processing in the brain
- What we know about oversensitivity, under-sensitivity and craving
A Program to Enrich the Senses in Autism
- Decrease autism symptoms: latest research
- How the program works
- 15 exercises to increase awareness of touch, temperature, vision and movement
- Exercises to increase tolerance of sound and scent
- Grading the exercise (harder/easier)
- Adding in speech, emotion and movement
- Tips you can teach parents/caregivers and teachers
Sensory Desensitization Strategies
- How to play with food – new ideas
- Games for sound desensitization
- A sequence of interventions for touch desensitization
Sensory Immersion Strategies
- Sensory sensitivity: How to find ease with immersion in sensation
- Sensory craving: How to turn cravings into hobbies
- Touch and vision: Yarn, stone, wood, paper and metal crafts and activities
- Sound: Music, games, rhythms
- 'Wearable' scent
- Plan and design multi-day multisensory projects
Movement Exercises to Calm and Manage Stress
- 4- and 7-minute high intensity interval training (HIIT)
- FUNterval stories and routines for all ages
- Create your own FUNterval
Wrap-up: Helping the Unhappy Sensory Child
- Finding the child’s inner happy self
- Making the shift from negative to positive outlook
Retail Value of $199 — Included When You Register Today!
Absolutely Free When You Sign Up Now!
- Crafts, recipes, music and exercises for the clinic, classroom or home
- A multi-sensory enrichment program for children with autism
- Gradual exposure activities for children who can’t tolerate sensory input
- Sensory immersion activities to desensitize the child to touch, taste and sound
- Reduce stress and anxiety with physical exercises and reframing strategies
Teresa Garland, MOT, OTR/L, is an occupational therapist and author specializing in sensory and modulation issues. She has worked in schools, sensory clinics and medical settings with children and adults, treating sensory disorders, ADHD and autism. Ms. Garland works closely with other health professionals, teachers and doctors to understand and treat underlying sensory, timing, and coordination/motor planning issues as well as overlying socio/emotional behaviors and the symptoms of autism. She is trained/certified in the SIPT, Interactive Metronome®, Integrated Listening Systems (iLs), Therapeutic Listening, Wilbarger’s Sensory Defensiveness, the Natural Heart Approach, Mindfulness Training, and Food Chaining. Her book is titled, Self-Regulation Interventions and Strategies: Keeping the Body, Mind and Emotions on Task in Children with Autism, ADHD and Sensory Disorders. Learn more about Teresa Garland.
If you're not completely satisfied, please give us a call at 866-367-5697. We’re that confident that you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.