Based on 25 years of break-through research, this trauma competency training can revolutionize the way you work with trauma survivors and dramatically improve your treatment outcomes.
Internationally renowned trauma experts Eric Gentry, Ph.D., LMHC, and Robert Rhoton, PsyD, LPC, D.A.A.E.T.S., will guide you step by step through eight comprehensive training modules:
- Systemic traumatic stress theory and development of the field
- Symptoms of traumatic stress
- Evidence-based interventions and emerging treatment trends
- Instruments to assess traumatic stress
- The Tri-Phasic trauma treatment model
- Biochemical, psychological, social, and spiritual factors that produce anxiety & traumatic stress
- Adaptive and maladaptive coping behaviors
- The biochemical, affective, and cognitive impacts of traumatic stress
- Traumatic stress over time, across and within developmental stages
- The role of traumatic stress in clinical disorders such as personality disorders, dissociative identity disorder and more
- Conceptualizing a framework of healing for survivors of traumatic stress
- Traumatic stress across the continuum of systemic levels
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the APA & DSM-5® changes
- ACE & developmental trauma
- Diagnosing PTSD with the PCL-5
- Drawing art
- Healing metaphors
- Transitional objects
- Narrative Exposure Therapy Technique
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT)
- Bilateral Stimulation
- Cognitive Behavioral Techniques (PE, CPT & SIT)
- EMDR & Bilateral Stimulation
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Trauma memory processing
- Graphic timeline
- Closure: lessons learned
- Information processing model
- Psychosocial model
- Contemporary thoughts
- Bereavement and adjustment disorders
- Normal and complicated bereavement
Join your fellow trauma professionals today in the International Association of Trauma Professionals and enjoy all the benefits that membership provides, including:
- $25 discount on all live one-day and multi-day PESI Seminars across the United States.
- 10% discount on all PESI books, CDs, DVDs, and downloadable and streaming seminars. Online courses are excluded from this discount.
- Traumatology Tool Kit (assessment instruments, treatment protocols).
100% satisfaction guarantee
Register for this innovative trauma course without risk. If you're not completely satisfied, please give us a call at 1-800-844-8260. We're that confident you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.
Are you ready to step into the life awaiting you as a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional?
Get Certified and Go Further...
Become a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional Level I (CCTP-Level I) through the International Association of Trauma Professionals and show your employer, clients, potential clients and fellow professionals your commitment to honing your skills and staying up to date on trauma treatment best-practices.
Distinguish yourself from your peers and increase your opportunities for career advancement, earning potential, and client growth. Certification is a personal accomplishment and unbiased barometer of your skills.
Provide assurance to consumer and clients when you display your certification. When you complete your certification, they will be confident you are providing them with the best tools and strategies for improving clinical outcomes.