Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP)!
Your clients’ traumatic experiences are embedded in their bodies, brains, and nervous systems...
Making their survival responses to post-traumatic triggers as damaging as the initial event...
Taking them beyond where traditional therapy and emotional expression can impact them... Leaving them feeling hopeless, desperate, and ashamed...
Wondering, "Why can't I feel safe and calm like normal people?"
Neuroscience, attachment research, and decades of clinical work have given us profound insight into why our clients have these experiences... And HOW we can help them heal.
In this online certification course, I'll teach you my unique approach to treating trauma, honed over 40 years of practice.
It unites techniques from leading, evidence-based methods including Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, Internal Family Systems, mindfulness, psychodynamic psychotherapy, and psychoanalysis...
So you can help your clients find the hope and relief they want.
Master proven strategies to identify and transform your clients’ post-traumatic triggers, repair deep attachment wounds... Help clients with harmful coping strategies such as substance abuse and self-harming practices...
And address overwhelming emotions like shame, anger, anxiety, fear, and depression.
PLUS, at the end of this training you’ll be eligible to become a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional - Level 1 (CCTP) and transform how the mind, body, and soul experience trauma.
Janina Fisher, PhD
Janina Fisher’s Certified Clinical Trauma Professional Training Level 1 (CCTP):
Working with the Neurobiological Legacy of Trauma
Learn more about what's covered in the course. Click here for course objectives and outline.
Dr. Janina Fisher will guide you through her revolutionary approach to trauma treatment.
Using engaging case studies, practical tools, and downloadable worksheets, she’ll show you exactly what to say and do, every step of the way, to help your most challenging trauma clients.
- Identify and understand post-traumatic triggers and symptoms that develop due to dysregulation
- Apply specific, practical techniques from Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, mindful awareness and other neurobiologically informed treatment strategies
- Help your client restore brain functioning and regulate their nervous system
- An integrated trauma-wise treatment strategy to help clients overcome harmful behavior
- Proven strategies to address the complications that arise due to abstinence and sobriety
- Practical worksheets, handouts, and exercises that you can immediately use with your clients
- Step-by-step explanations of today's most effective methods to work with traumatic memory
- Proven treatment plans that will teach you exactly what to ask and what to say when helping your clients process and resolve traumatic memories
- Identify different attachment disorders and how to treat them
- Work with your client so you can avoid becoming an attachment trigger
- Step-by-step instruction on how to use the revolutionary Internal Family Systems "parts" approach within your therapeutic work to resolve your client's inner, emotional conflicts and heal past wounds
- Practical exercises you can immediately use with your clients
- Effective methods of using parts work, psychoeducation, somatic, and mindfulness-based interventions to change your client's relationship with these emotions
- Easy-to-follow case studies and moment-to-moment illustrations so you can help your clients to take back control of their lives
- Traumatology Toolkit – A 138 page eBook that is filled with assessment instruments, treatment protocols and more
- CE Seminar: Trauma Defined: Bessel van der Kolk on The Body Keeps the Score | Click here for information about Bessel van der Kolk
- CE Seminar: Overcoming Trauma-Related Shame and Self-Loathing with Janina Fisher
- Free assessments and intervention worksheets you can implement immediately in your practice
An international writer and lecturer on the treatment of trauma, Janina Fisher is co-author with Pat Ogden of Sensorimotor Psychotherapy: Interventions for Attachment and Trauma, and author of Healing the Fragmented Selves of Trauma Survivors: Overcoming Internal Self-Alienation and Transforming The Living Legacy of Trauma: A Workbook for Survivors and Therapists.Click here for information about Janina Fisher
Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP)?
- Watch this online course.
- Complete the continuing education quiz and instantly print your certificate of completion.
- Submit your certificate of completion and professional license* to Evergreen Certifications.
*Professional standards apply. Learn more at www.evergreencertifications.com/cctp
We partner with Evergreen Certifications to include certification with some of our products. When you purchase such a product, we may disclose your information to Evergreen Certifications for purposes of providing services directly to you or to contact you regarding relevant offers.
We’re that confident you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.