Featuring keynotes and workshops from Esther Perel, Peter Levine, Bessel van der Kolk, Dan Siegel, Tara Brach, Sue Johnson, Janina Fisher, and Lori Gottlieb, and more!
We’re experiencing a global mental health crisis beyond anything we’ve seen in our lifetime. Even after the COVID-19 pandemic passes, many will continue to suffer long-term PTSD symptoms. Clients need our help, and we need each other!
That’s why we’ve brought together the field’s leading innovators to discuss how we can offer healing (for ourselves and our clients) during these anxious times.
Register today and get access to exclusive online keynotes and workshops that were specifically designed to meet the challenges of this time ... so you’ll know how to navigate the days ahead and offer your clients the deep healing they so badly need.
You’ll get lifetime access to these recordings, plus you’ll get our hand-selected Symposium workshop recordings that provide insight into some of today’s most effective approaches, including:
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) in Action with Richard Schwartz
- Compassionate Inquiry with Gabor Maté
- Polyvagal Theory in Action with Deb Dana
- Couples Therapy for Treating Trauma using the Gottman Approach with John and Julie Gottman
- Applying Mindfulness in Therapy with Jack Kornfield and Trudy Goodman
- The Art and Science of Presence with Dan Siegel
- Becoming Solution Focused in Therapy with Elliot Connie
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for therapists looking not only for clinical insight, but a forum in which to reflect on how we can help ourselves and our clients navigate difficult and uncertain times like these.
Sign up now to join us for this Virtual Symposium experience!