to Improve Your Outcomes & Re-ignite Your Passion for Therapy
Psychotherapy has continued to evolve and change rapidly, with new ideas and interventions that can change our clients' lives...
…But if you’re like most clinicians, it’s been hard to keep up.
That’s why we’re inviting you to take home the Innovations in Psychotherapy 2020 conference and experience it at your own pace... the one-stop course for what’s working NOW and what’s just around the corner.
We invited the leading clinicians and researchers, those you know and those you may not have heard of yet, to share their truly groundbreaking insights — many of which aren’t yet widely available.
Reserve your all-access pass now!
Here’s just a sampling of what you’ll learn:
- Single Session Interventions: Jessica Schleider, the leading researcher on this topic, will definitely answer the question: if you only have one client session, here’s what you do.
- What’s Really New in Trauma Treatment: Hear the latest trauma insight from the world’s leading trauma researcher, Bessel van der Kolk. Plus, you’ll learn about new treatment methods from up-and-coming innovators, including Kate Chard, Eboni Webb, Lisa Najavits, and more.
- Exposure Therapy: Can it really work? Lisa Coyne, President of the Association for Contextual Behavioral Science says "Yes!" – if you follow this new, essential way of applying it.
- Walk-and-Talk Therapy: You’ve already transitioned to teletherapy, now it’s time for the next step. Join Jen Udler, founder of Positive Strides Therapy, to learn how and why you should add this intervention to your practice.
- Psychopharmacology: You don’t have to shy away from this topic — you can and should do a lot more with medications than you think to help your clients. Psychopharmacology expert Ken Carter has a LOT of essential insight to share on this important topic.
- Emotionally Focused Individual Therapy (EFIT): One of therapy’s most evidence-based methods is now available to all clients! Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), developed by Sue Johnson, is well-known for helping couples. Now all the science of attachment, love, and emotions, is available to individual client work as well.
- Neuroscience, What Therapists Need to Know: We’ve brought together the leading neuroscience experts Dan Siegel, Rick Hanson, and Alex Korb, to share what the science shows us we should and shouldn’t be doing to achieve therapy breakthroughs.
- Psychedelic-Assisted Therapies: It's much closer than we might think, Janis Phelps is already training the first generation of therapists to administer this treatment.
- Racism & Race-Based Stress & Trauma: Learn how to be the help your clients and community needs. Join Monnica T. Williams, one of the world’s leading psychologists and researchers, to discover unique and actionable ways all therapists can engage in anti-racism.
Plus, you’ll get essential updates into therapy’s most popular approaches, including IFS, Polyvagal Theory, ACT, DBT, Somatic Experiencing, Cognitive Processing Therapy, and more… as well what’s new with sex therapy, virtual reality treatments, and app-based interventions.
There is simply no other conference that combines the most forward-thinking experts in the field, the latest cutting-edge advances, and covers the most important issues you are facing as a therapist today.
If you’re ready to learn first-hand from the premier clinicians and researchers...
…covering the hottest and most pressing issues you face every single day...
…then this exclusive event recording is for you!
Innovations in Psychotherapy
Just $199.99 Today — Stunning Savings!
How Interpersonal Neurobiology Can Help Shape our Work and our World
Hear the pioneer of Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB) which has revolutionised our understanding of the human mind and relationships. Learn how we can harness our presence to not only support our clients but support ourselves. By combining the exciting new findings of how awareness can shape the connections in the brain toward integration together with the knowledge of how interpersonal relationships shape our brains, we can actively “inspire each other to rewire.”
Being the Change: Embracing Antiracism in the Therapy Room
Race-based stress and trauma have always existed in our practices, but do we know how to identify it and truly address it? Whether or not you’ve felt the traumatic wounds of racism or experienced race-based stressors firsthand, this special keynote address will help you learn how to embrace an antiracism stance in your practice that will help clients find safety and healing in your work together.
Coming to Our Senses: Trauma & the Embodied Self
from Bessel van der Kolk, MD, NYT best-selling author of The Body Keeps the Score
Using the Science of EFT with Individuals: Bringing Your Clients to Life and Restoring Their Ability to Live Well
with Susan Johnson, EdD, developer of Emotionally Focused Therapy for Individuals
Safe & Connected: A Polyvagal Guided Path for Re-Imagining our World
with Deb Dana, LCSW, developer of Polyvagal-Informed Therapy
Using Positive Neuroplasticity for Change That Lasts
with Rick Hanson, PhD, best-selling author of Buddha’s Brain and Neurodharma
When the Body Says "No": Listening to Our Stress & Re-connecting with Our Self
with Gabor Maté, MD, renowned physician and author of In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts
The Keys Behind How Cognitive Processing Therapy Heals PTSD
with Kate Chard, PhD,
co-developer of Cognitive Processing Therapy
Clinical Virtual Reality Treatments: A Brief Review of the Future
with Skip Rizzo, PhD, Director of Medical Virtual Reality, Inst. of Creative Technologies at USC
How Internal Family Systems Therapy is Helping Us Understand the Human Mind & How We Heal
with Dick Schwartz, PhD, Developer of Internal Family Systems
Tapping into our Brains to Break Anxiety Cycles and Other Habits
with Jud Brewer, MD, PhD, Brown University
What Twentysomethings Really Want from Therapy
with Meg Jay, PhD, Associate Professor Univ. of Virginia, author of The Defining Decade
Little Treatments, Big Effects: Single-Session Interventions That Create Lasting Change
with Jessica Schleider, PhD, Stonybrook University
Psychedelic-Assisted Therapy: The Psychotherapy Whose Time Has Come
with Janis Phelps, PhD, Director of the Psychedelic Therapies & Research Center
How Understanding Neuroscience of Depression Can Improve Outcomes
with Alex Korb, PhD, neuroscientist and author of The Upward Spiral
Helping Clients Live Mighty Lives with Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
with Jill Stoddard, PhD author of The Big Book of ACT Metaphors and Be Mighty
Clinical Tools from Somatic Experiencing: How to Rewire Implicit Trauma Memory through Physiology
with Abi Blakeslee, PhD, SEP, CMT, MFT, legacy trainer at the Somatic Experiencing Training Institute
The New Exposure Therapy: How Inhibitory Learning Can Improve Outcomes for OCD and Anxiety Disorders
with Lisa Coyne, PhD, President of the Association for Contextual Behavioural Science
Getting off the Couch: How to Incorporate Walking Therapy in your Practice
with Jennifer Udler, LCSW-C, Director of Positive Strides Therapy
Embodying Resilience: Using Movement to Navigate Anxiety and Build Personal Power in Children
with Jennifer Cohen Harper, MA, E-RYT, RCYT, CEO of Little Flower Yoga
What's New with Sex?: The Things Your Clients Don't Talk About (But Want To)
with Tammy Nelson, PhD, founder of the Integrative Sex Therapy Institute
Trauma Focused DBT Skills for Adolescents
with Eboni Webb, PsyD, Advisor to the DBT National Certification and Accreditation Association
Beyond Desire: Navigating Sex and Attachment in a Pandemic World
with Emily Nagoski, PhD, NYT best-selling author of Come as You Are
Seeking Safety: An Evidence-Based Model for Trauma and/or Addiction
with Lisa Najavits, PhD, developer of the Seeking Safety Treatment Model
Psychopharmacology: Essential Updates for Mental Health Professionals
from Professor Kenneth Carter, PhD, ABPP
Essential Mindfulness and Meditation Tools for Today’s Stressed World
from Donald Altman, MA, LPC, award-winning author and former Buddhist monk
Just $199.99 Today — Stunning Savings!
Learn from the very best of the best. We’ve invited the developers and thought-leaders who have caught our eye for their ability to translate
the latest research into practical insights & interventions you can use to be a more effective therapist in your next session.
No need to dig through books, wonder where to turn next – these speakers have the strategies and guidance you need to create real,
lasting impact on the lives of the clients seeking your help.
- Several clinical training sessions learning first-hand from the leading clinicians, developers, and researchers in the field!
- Two 3-HOUR INTENSIVES intensive trainings (a $439.99 value!)
- Two inspiring keynote addresses you won’t hear anywhere else
- Unlimited access to all course videos and materials online forever
- Earn up to 36.25 CE credits Click here for CE credit details
Get practical skills you can take back to your practice, agency, and clients.
Feel rejuvenated and re-inspired about the important and life-changing work you do every day.
We’re that confident you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.
Just $199.99 Today — Stunning Savings!