- Nuances of stress, trauma, and complex PTSD
- The impact of dissociation
- Interpersonal neurobiology, somatic psychology, and social engagement
- The polyvagal theory
- Skill: Spacious, Relational Awareness
- Skill: Explore Co-Regulation
EMDR Training without leaving your house — plus, get FREE Telehealth Certification & FREE CE hours!
Whether your client has experienced past trauma or suffers from chronic stress, panic or fear...
Most traditional therapies will fall short of providing the help they need — and could even induce more pain and anxiety.
What if you could provide rapid treatments that remove blockages in your client's brain so they can, once and for all, put the past in the past and heal from complex trauma, PTSD and anxiety disorders?
By integrating EMDR therapy, you can unleash your potential to treat beyond traditional therapy methods.
Master EMDR therapy skills today and learn what thousands of clinicians have already discovered from our team of world-leading trauma and EMDR experts and their decades of intensive neuroscience research and practice of EMDR and PTSD, anxiety, and trauma treatments.This self-study certification training will demystify EMDR and trauma's impact on the brain and body, and guide you, step-by-step, through:
- The neuroscience of the EMDR 8-phase model
- Essential how-to steps to rewiring your client's brain
- Bottom-up & horizontal techniques to change your client’s brain through working with the body that leads to your client’s transformational healing.
Not only will you gain neuroscience-based knowledge and tools needed to apply EMDR therapy immediately...
...You’ll gain specific virtual EMDR therapy strategies for de-escalating trauma symptoms so you can apply your EDMR skills in a telehealth setting.
PLUS, we’re so confident you’ll master EMDR for in-person therapy and telehealth delivery...
...we’re including a Clinical Telemental Health Provider (CTMH/CTMH-A) training course and FREE Certification ($589.98 total value) so you can gain the skills and knowledge to set up, maintain and elevate your telehealth practice.
Enhance your trauma treatment toolbox AND grow your practice in more ways than one!
Network with Other Therapists — Hear Their Incredible Feedback!
"Dr. Arielle Schwartz was incredible, relatable, and so knowledgeable." — Yvonne B.
"Deany Laliotis was so dynamic! She has motivated me to finally get my EMDR training." — Karissa V.
"Megan McQuary is excellent. I got large amounts of info and resources to feel confident doing EMDR via Telehealth." — Christine R.
"Awesome training by Dr. Melissa Westendorf that will last with me a lifetime!" — Melissa M.
"A lot of good content. I'm glad I can go back and view the archived presentation!!" — Amanda J.
"I was certified in EMDR 15+ years ago. It is very exciting to see the changes. I discovered clarification of techniques that I had been using so that I could do more and was pushed to extend beyond where I was which was so refreshing." — Taunia S.
Course Outlines, Objectives & More
EMDR Training Requirements
Register today to gain advanced EMDR training so you have the confidence and skills in treating trauma whether it's in-person or in a telehealth setting. PLUS: learn how to setup, maintain and elevate your telehealth practice. Treat clients without leaving your home!
The advanced EMDR and telehealth trainings are straight-forward and easy-to-apply with 3 innovative, robust sessions with easy-to-consume content designed to get you started, grow and succeed right away. PLUS, we've included a must-have trauma eBook AND your telehealth certification is on us for one year — and FREE TO YOU.
Best of all, these video modules are yours to keep forever! We've also made certification so simple, so easy... you'll ask yourself why you've waited to stand-out from your peers.
Grow your trauma toolbox and your practice today. Click here for course objectives and outline.
EMDR & Parts Work for Treating Complex Trauma: Somatic Techniques to Decrease Defensiveness and Facilitate Trauma Processing
Arielle Schwartz, PhD, CCTP-II | Click here for information about Arielle Schwartz
Discover how you can more successfully access deeply rooted pain points and move clients past the internal conflicts that hang them up in treatment by integrating elements of EMDR with skills from a parts work approach.
- Identify chronic, repeated, developmental and sociocultural trauma
- Overcoming betrayal trauma to resolve insecure attachment
- Assess for dissociation (“fragmentation”)
- How parts, ego states and defenses create walls to change
- Compassionate strategies for “Resistant” clients
- Move from shame to empowerment
- Skill: Understand emotional dysregulation as a “part”
- Skill: Connect to the adult self
- Skill: Differentiating from a part
- The 8 phases of EMDR therapy
- Neural networks and “encapsulated” ego states
- Bilateral stimulation and dual attention in EMDR therapy
- Modified EMDR therapy protocols
- Preparation for trauma reprocessing
- Cultivate mindfulness, acceptance, and self-compassion
- Skill: Choice and containment
- Skill: Build allies for a part of self
- Skill: Facilitate repair scenarios
- Skill: Reprocess a traumatic memory
- Skill: Positive state installation
- Trauma recovery and the bell curve
- Resilience as a process and an outcome
- Move from learned helplessness to learned optimism
- Skill: Create your resilience recipe
The Transformation of EMDR: From Technique to Comprehensive Psychotherapy
Deborah Korn, PsyD | Click here for information about Deborah Korn
Dr. Deborah Korn has trained thousands of therapists — and helped countless clients — using the power of EMDR therapy to treat trauma.
EMDR can free your clients from continuous pain and suffering by repatterning thinking and emotional reactions, and this is your chance to learn from one of the most proficient EMDR experts in the field today.In this training, Dr. Deborah Korn will guide you through:
- The 8 phases of EMDR therapy, as well as the 3-pronged approach and “Big T” AND “little t” traumas.
- The wide range of applications for EMDR therapy, including for clients with PTSD and complex PTSD, along with the most cost-effective and time-efficient approaches.
- Mechanisms that will help with your clients' memory and ability to recognize true information, plus, the skills to avoid emotional arousal and increase thinking flexibility.
EMDR in Trying Times: How Our Brains Process and Move Through Trauma
Deany Laliotis, LICSW | Click here for information about Deany Laliotis
Help your clients restore their resiliency, ease their stress, and maintain a sustainable life in spite of ongoing demands from the pandemic, as well as social and racial injustice.This training includes:
- An expert guide to why EMDR therapy is a useful intervention for recent traumatic events and how to effectively put it into action.
- Practical exercises and EMDR approaches you can immediately use with your clients.
- Valuable clinical takeaways, interpretations, and references to further your knowledge on EMDR therapy.
Relational EMDR as a Transformational Journey: The Power of Attunement
Deany Laliotis, LICSW | Click here for information about Deany Laliotis
Enhance the power of EMDR!
Heighten the therapist's use of self and create an attuned experience that enables clients to process painful experiences that have been previously avoided or denied.You'll discover:
- Relational strategies to navigate the moment-to-moment demands in and out of memory processing
- How to identify a therapeutic impasse and explore what's needed to move the process forward
- Ways to negotiate the rules of engagement with clients, making it possible to navigate the uncertain territory of trauma processing
Virtual EMDR: A How-to Guide to Providing EMDR via Telehealth
Megan McQuary, LCSW, ACADC, CCTP-II, EMDR-C | Click here for information about Megan McQuary
Master EMDR and then follow this how-to guide on utilizing EMDR through telehealth platforms so you can continue your important work with clients, even when face-to-face sessions aren't possible!
You'll get safe, simple and straightforward approaches to adapting EMDR techniques to an online environment so you can stay on the front lines with your clients during times of crisis.EMDR has been found to be effective when delivered virtually, and now you can get the answers to your most pressing questions:
- How do I manage potential safety risks when I'm not there in person?
- How can I monitor and manage reactions with clients online?
- How do I maximize attunement through video sessions?
Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider Training: A Therapist Guide for Ethical, Legal and Technology Concerns when Using Teletherapy
Melissa Westendorf, PhD, JD | Click here for information about Melissa Westendorf
Realize your full potential in telehealth. Gain comprehensive understanding and wherewithal on translating your in-person sessions to a telehealth practice. Dr. Westendorf's session is broken down into step-by-step modules so you can avoid ethical, legal and business pitfalls of telehealth; develop meaningful sessions with your clients; and learn how to grow and transition your telehealth business.Ethics, Federal Regulation, Statutory Regulation
- What you need to know to get started & the prevalence of telemental health
- Professional associations and telemental health guidelines, APA Ethical Principals, HIPAA, HITECH
- Specific tools and examples for Informed Consent & Emergency Management in Telemental health
- Utilizing ATA guidelines from both a clinical and technical standpoint
- Assessing and utilizing service options for email, text, social media and other communication tools
- Setting up and navigating VPN, Encryption, Hardware & software safety, Electronic Communication Policy
- Telehealth applications: evidence-based research, security with hardware and software, applying practical strategies for avoiding red flags
- Telehealth intake and assessment tools for the client - while improving your own telehealth experience
- Learn how to adapt use for various populations and disorders
- Establishing and navigating boundaries, cultural competence, licensing board complaints, effective self-care
- Practicing within your boundaries of competence when using technology
- Strategies on how to grow your practice in troubling economic times
- Medicare/Medicaid reimbursements, billing, advertising and document storage and electronic document destruction (What you need to know to go paperless!)
- Essential interventions that strengthen mindful body awareness, enhance distress tolerance, cultivate self-compassion, and facilitate trauma recovery
- Over 50 practices, worksheets, and self-regulation points to utilize in each stage of the client's therapeutic process
- Integration of several therapeutic approaches for trauma treatment, including relational therapy, mindful body awareness, parts work therapy, CBT, EMDR, somatic psychology, and practices drawn from complementary and alternative medicine
Don’t be left behind — get trained and Certified in Telemental Health and begin providing distance therapy TODAY! As a Clinical Telemental Health Provider, you are eligible to be part of an exclusive peer support group for FREE! Here's what clinicians like you have to say about Certification:
- "Certification has really boosted my clientele. Now I have a full practice with an extensive waiting list because of it." – Jack
- "The certifications I have earned are outstanding. They have provided me with career opportunities, I never thought I could achieve."– Stephanie
- "Evergreen Certifications has helped me gain knowledge that enhances my work with clients and other professionals. A priceless investment!" - CM
In just three easy steps, you will become a Clinical Telemental Health Provider (CTMH/CTMH-A) starting today:
Step 1: Watch the online course.
Step 2: Complete the CE test(s) and instantly print your certificate(s) of completion.
Step 3: Submit the Certification Questionnaire included in this training,
and we'll cover the cost of your certification.
Click here for full Certification requirements.
*Professional standards apply. Learn more at www.evergreencertifications.com/ctmh
We partner with Evergreen Certifications to include certification with some of our products. When you purchase such a product, we may disclose your information to Evergreen Certifications for purposes of providing services directly to you or to contact you regarding relevant offers.
Arielle Schwartz, PhD, CCTP-II, is an accomplished teacher who guides therapists in the application of EMDR, somatic psychology, parts work therapy, and mindfulness-based interventions for the treatment of trauma and complex trauma. Her unique blend of spirituality and science can be found in her writings, guided trauma recovery programs, and applied polyvagal theory in yoga for trauma recovery.
See what your colleagues think about Dr. Arielle Schwartz:
and has so much to offer.” — Eileen S.
— Marjorie C.
Deborah L. Korn, PsyD, maintains a private practice in Cambridge, MA, is an adjunct training faculty member at the Trauma Research Foundation and a senior faculty member at the EMDR Institute. She presents and consults internationally on the treatment of adult survivors of childhood abuse and neglect.
See what your colleagues think about Dr. Deborah Korn:
Deany Laliotis, LICSW, is the founder and director of The Center for Excellence in EMDR Therapy and is passionate about the power of EMDR therapy to transform lives. Since 1993, she has had the privilege of working very closely with Dr. Francine Shapiro, the originator of EMDR, and was the Director of Training for the EMDR Institute, the training program developed by Dr. Shapiro that trained clinicians all over the world.
See what your colleagues think about Deany Laliotis:
Megan McQuary, LCSW, ACADC, CCTP-II, EMDR-C, was trained on the use of EMDR as a treatment protocol through EMDRIA and uses EMDR in her practice to achieve improved outcomes with a broad spectrum of clients in the areas of trauma, abuse, and substance abuse. Her trainings have helped thousands of clinicians across the country get the most out of their virtual EMDR sessions.
See what your colleagues think about Megan McQuary:
Melissa Westendorf, PhD, JD, is a clinical and forensic psychologist and founder of the Technology Wellness Center. As a clinician, Dr. Westendorf has provided therapy to adults and adolescents in the community and within the correctional setting. As a technology wellness expert, she is dedicated to assisting parents, children, adolescents, and adults on understanding the complexities of technology use and the impact on our brains, emotions, and interpersonal relationships.
See what your colleagues think about Melissa Westendorf:
— Ellen B.
As an EMDR therapist AND Certified Telemental Health Provider, you'll be able to help clients find lasting relief from their symptoms and live more fully than ever before even when you can't meet face to face.
This EMDR and Telehealth certification training prepares you to help your clients permanently resolve persistent problems of daily life that are rooted in complex trauma, from the comfort and safety of their homes.
But, if you review all of the course materials and are still not satisfied, give us a call at 800-844-8260. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
We’re that confident you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.