You are the face of refuge
for grieving clients.
Challenges in our uniquely evolving world have led to the breakdown of traditional grief rituals
Social media and technology have given rise to finding out about death and loss entirely alone, without safety nets. Even if your clients aren't physically alone, sometimes clergy, family & traditional grief rituals simply aren't enough.
Your clients' grief falls in your hands now
. But don't worry, becoming a grief expert is easier than you think.
In just one simple course you can become a Certified Advanced Grief Counseling Specialist (CAGCS) today
. Get what you need to guide clients from despair to meaning and personal growth. You'll walk away with the essentials to provide expert grief treatment from leading voices Christina Zampitella, Claire Bidwell Smith, Rita Schulte & more
. Immediately put into practice:
- Strategies from CBT, EMDR, narrative reconstruction therapy, somatic, expressive arts & more
- Tailored interventions for prolonged, ambiguous, intergenerational grief & other types
- New strategies for clients dealing with "living losses" & infertility, deployment, retirement & more
- Innovative tools to create healing in a virtual therapy environment & with diverse populations
- In-depth insight on managing suicidality related to loss
- Expert education on managing anxiety and grief — panic attacks, hypochondria & more
And, as our gift to you
we're covering the cost of CAGCS certification for two years.
If that's not enough you're getting three incredible bonuses
that will help you work with grief in a virtual setting, after suicide & explore the treating anxiety that manifests with grief.
Hang your new advanced certification on your office wall
and let everyone know you're an esteemed expert!