Neglecting new diagnoses, making coding errors & culturally insensitive language faux pas can be time-consuming, frustrating & cause you to lose clients. But... it doesn’t have to be that way. Quickly and efficiently learn the updates to DSM-5-TR™! You’ll get everything you need to know on:
- New disorders including prolonged grief, suicidal behavior disorder & more!
- Specific suicidal considerations for each disorder
- Updated language for gender dysphoria, dysthymia, delirium & more
- Criteria changes for existing disorders & WHY
- How to apply over 50 coding changes and new V-code specifiers
- Cultural considerations, history, controversies, philosophy & more
- Avoiding ethical diagnostic mistakes and best practices for DSM use