Three BONUSES! YOURS IMMEDIATELY WHEN YOU REGISTER NOW, $234.96 VALUE!
Telehealth Treatment for Postpartum Depression & Related Disorders
Hilary Waller, MS, LPC | Click here for information about Hilary Waller
Gain the confidence needed to treat Postpartum Depression & related disorders effectively with evidenced-based, telehealth-friendly strategies. You'll get:
- Pros and cons of telehealth during the perinatal period
- Kleiman's simplified "holding" approach to perinatal therapy
- Manage increased therapist vulnerability with "self-holding"
- Make the right choices when faced with ethical dilemmas
- Explore special considerations: escalation of care, pandemics & more
The Miscarriage Map Workbook: An Honest Guide to Navigating Pregnancy Loss, Working Through the Pain, and Moving Forward
Sunita Osborn, PsyD, MA | Click here for information about Sunita Osborn
In this workbook, Dr. Osborn offers a straightforward roadmap to help women move through the trauma and grief of pregnancy loss, allowing them to feel understood, better equipped to handle stressors, and empowered to move forward. With both her clinical expertise and personal experience in mind, this workbook is filled with practical, engaging, and meaningful tools.
- Develop coping skills for intense emotions after pregnancy loss & miscarriage
- Uncover clients' reproductive stories and process reproductive trauma
- Cultivate greater acceptance, compassion, and empathy for themselves
- Work through the sense of betrayal and shame they may feel toward their physical body
- Navigate intimacy and the unique challenges in their relationships
- Reconnect with their purpose and values as they move forward, not on, from their loss
PLUS, each chapter includes notes and tips that therapists, OBGYNs, midwives, and other helping professionals can use to tailor treatments for each individual patient.
TWO FREE Psychotherapy Networker articles!
Lori Gottlieb on Fertility Counseling: Finding Strength and Resilience
Detours on the Fertility Journey: Helping Clients Navigate Their Options by Janet Jaffee