This training meets the post-graduate educational requirements to become a Level 1 Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP) and a Level 2 Complex Trauma Treatment Professional (CCTP-II).
What is the Certified Clinical Trauma Professional Level II
This certification is intended for the professional who has an existing knowledge about trauma and an overview of trauma treatment modalities (CCTP Certification or evidence of equivalency). The Level II Certification builds from that foundation and adds skills and tools designed to promote trauma healing. Training that underpins the certification is reflective not only of the challenges of treating "fragmented", dissociative, individuals, but also of the unique factors that negatively influence the clinician's therapeutic approach, such as:
- Internal conflicts that patients can't straightforwardly express in therapy.
- Lack of control over certain behaviors.
- The clinician's confusion (often) with clients who may present in therapy as "not the same person" moment to moment, day to day.
Training should include the therapeutic complexities that show up with clients who have experienced repeated relational violations, such as difficulty with trust, boundary violations, and early attachment-related issues.
What are my next steps to becoming a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional Level II (CTTP-II)?
- Step 1: Complete this training at your convenience.
- Step 2: Complete the continuing education quiz and instantly print your certificate of completion.
- Step 3: Submit the Certification Questionnaire included in this training, and your application is complete.* Click here for full Certification requirements.
That's it! No hidden fees. No catch. Just certification made EASY.
*Professional and clinical experience standards apply. Learn more at www.evergreencertifications.com/cctp2
We partner with Evergreen Certifications to include certification with some of our products. When you purchase such a product, we may disclose your information to Evergreen Certifications for purposes of providing services directly to you or to contact you regarding relevant offers.