This live 5-Day EMDR Certification Training from PESI provides you with the robust, interactive and entirely online instruction you need to master the use of EMDR in the treatment of trauma — from single incident to complex.
You’ll dive deep into EMDR with one of our expert instructors for over 30 hours of live immersive online training.
And since each cohort is limited to 18 clinicians, you’ll get individualized instruction, corrective guidance, real-world tips and over 6 hours of practice in an online environment, so you can gain confidence in using what you learn.
PLUS, your registration fee includes 10 hours of group consultation to ensure you get the feedback and support you need once you start using EMDR in actual sessions.
Best of all, when you complete this training and group consultation, you’re eligible to become an Evergreen Certified EMDR Clinician (EMDR-C) and add a valuable credential to your resume through Evergreen Certifications.
Space is extremely limited, secure your spot now.
5-Day LIVE Online EMDR Certification Training
This training is a gamechanger for therapists, giving you all the benefits of a traditional in-person EMDR training without the exhaustion, hassle and expense of traveling to conference room-based events.When you register you’ll get:
- On-demand intro course “EMDR: A Rapid, Safe and Proven Treatment for Trauma”
- Over 30 total hours of EMDR training split into 2 manageable sets of training dates
- A small cohort experience with 18 clinicians who will learn, practice and grow together
- Over 6 hours of intensive practice in a virtual environment
- Instant live feedback to ensure comprehension
- 10 hours of group consultation*+
- Unlimited archive access to recordings of training sessions
- FREE certification application for Evergreen Certified EMDR Clinician (EMDR-C)
This will be a highly interactive training, with REQUIRED participation in small group sessions.
Please be prepared to connect with audio and video.
- On-Demand Intro — Watch the 12 hour on-demand intro training “EMDR: A Rapid, Safe and Proven Treatment for Trauma” included in your tuition prior to the start of live instruction.
- LIVE Online Training — attend the 5 live dates on September 27–29 and October 26–27 for in-depth instruction and practice.
- Group Consultation — Your instructor and virtual training hub will provide you with dates for group consultation sessions – and remember your consultation hours and certification application come at no additional cost.
In just a few simple steps, you can become an Evergreen Certified EMDR Clinician (EMDR-C) starting today:
Step 1: Complete this live interactive training.
Step 2: Complete the CE test and instantly print your CE certificate.
Step 3: Complete your 10 hours of group consultation with one of our expert instructors.
Step 4: Submit your certification application to Evergreen Certifications.
*Professional standards apply. Learn more at www.evergreencertifications.com/emdrWe partner with Evergreen Certifications to include certification with some of our products. When you purchase such a product, we may disclose your information to Evergreen Certifications for purposes of providing services directly to you or to contact you regarding relevant offers.
How complex trauma treatment differs from single incident trauma treatment
Handling crises, suicidality, substance use
Anger and other treatment roadblocks
Common therapies and evidence-based treatment review
Research, treatment risks and limitations
Calm Place, Container, Restoration Team, and Light Stream
Setting up the EMDR Protocol for an EMDR session
Demos of complete and incomplete EMDR sessions
How to work with an incomplete/unfinished session
EMDR for Direct Treatment of Traumatic Memories History
Future Calm Place
Future Sober Self
Future Restoration Team
Principles of AF-EMDR
When to take an AF-EMDR approach
Phase 1 Modifications: Target Mapping vs Target Sequence Planning
Phase 2 Modifications: Bolstering the Preparation Phase for Complex Trauma Treatment
Phase 4 Modifications: Desensitization and the Dual Awareness State in Treating Complex Trauma
Phase 6 Modifications: Scanning for Remnants of Trauma in the Body
Your instructor will provide additional information during the training on how you can schedule your consultation hours and apply for certification at no additional cost.
Stacy Ruse, LPC, is certified in EMDR and provides EMDR training and consulting to therapists to help them work more effectively with complex trauma and difficult cases. She specializes in working with severe anxiety, complex trauma, dissociation, eating disorders, self-harm, sexual abuse, mood disorders & PTSD. She also has a special place in her heart for working with other healers/therapists, empaths, first responders, teachers, and those with traumatic histories. Her approach is down to earth, warm, and collaborative.
We’re that confident you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.