Please see the information below on how to access the 3-Day Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training free virtual event.
How do I register for the 3-Day Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training free virtual event?
You can register for the 3-Day Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training free virtual event at the following website: 3-Day Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training.
How do I login to the 3-Day Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training portal free virtual event?
You will be logging into your account at www.catalog.pesi.com/account/login using the email address you provided when you registered for the event. If this is your first time taking a PESI online learning program or if you do not recall your password, please click on the “Forgot your password?” link to reset it. Once you have logged into your account, click the green “Launch Online Course” button below the event title to access the event portal.
Trouble logging in?
If you received the message “We cannot find an account with this email address” — please follow this link to register for the event again.
Not seeing the 3-Day Dialectical Behavior Therapy Certification Training free virtual event in your account?
We’re sorry about that! Please follow this link to register again.
Do I have to pay for CE Credit?
We are offering the option for attendees to earn CE Credit from this free event by purchasing either Live CE Credit for only $99.99 or Self-Study Credit for only $99.99. You can find the CE approval information for the live event here. Access and CE details for the self-study recordings will be provided 2-3 weeks after live event.
I purchased the self-study CE. How do I access it?
The self-study version will be available 2-3 weeks after the program has taken place. You’ll receive an email notification once the self-study course is available to you.
If we are experiencing technical issues during a session, it will be announced in the chat.
You will only be able to join from one device at a time. Please make sure you are using your personal contact information when joining.
What should I do to prepare for the live webinar?
We highly recommend that you update your Zoom application before the webinar. Zoom updates often and this can help avoid technical issues. To learn how to update your Zoom application, click here: Upgrade / update to the latest version – Zoom Help Center
We also recommend that for the best viewing experience, you use a laptop or desktop computer. You can join the webinar with an iPad, tablet, Chromebook, or web client; however, there are limited features with these. To see the comparison, click here: Desktop client, mobile app, and web client comparison – Zoom Help Center.
How do I test my connection prior to the event?
You can test your access to Zoom by visiting Zoom’s website: Join a Test Meeting - Zoom
You can complete a connection speed test by clicking here: Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test. We recommend a wired internet connection with at least 1Mbps of download speed for the best viewing experience.
What should I do if I experience technical difficulties?
Our first recommendation is to exit the webinar and rejoin. You will also want to make sure your Zoom application is updated and if you are using an iPad or tablet, update that as well.
Here are some ways to troubleshoot technical issues:
- “The video feed is breaking up”:
- Close out of all other applications on your device.
- Move closer to your router.
- If you are on Wi-Fi, connect to your router via ethernet cable.
- Turn off other optional devices using Wi-Fi.
- This is especially important if you are on your personal Wi-Fi and there are other devices in the home streaming videos or games.
- Restart your device.
- "The video feed is blurry":
- The system auto-adjusts your video quality depending on the bandwidth you have available. If you are on wifi, I recommend connecting via ethernet cable if you are able. If that is not an option, try turning off all devices actively using the wifi- especially if they are being used to stream videos or games.
- You can change it from "Auto" to "HD" by clicking the HD button in the lower right corner of the video screen. However, if there is a bandwidth issue, it may skip or buffer.
- “My sound is not working”:
- Test your audio settings. You can do this by clicking the “^” next to “Audio Settings” in the lower left-hand corner in Zoom.
- Use headphones instead of the speakers on your device.
- Exit the webinar and rejoin.
- “I cannot see the speaker and/or the screen they are sharing”:
- Exit the webinar and rejoin.
- Use a laptop or desktop computer for the best viewing experience.
How do I view the closed captioning of the event?
Once the live event has begun, at the bottom of the Zoom webinar window there is a Closed Caption icon next to the Chat icon. When you click on the Closed Caption icon you can select how you would like to view the captions, either as a full transcript which opens in a separate pop-up or as subtitles on the video itself. The transcript will also be available with the recording, which is available for 14 days after the live event.