Deliver exceptional care—and boost your credentials—when you become a Certified Myofascial Cupping Practitioner!
As a rehab therapist, you're always thinking about how to use the tools you have in the most productive way to help your clients heal from pain, injuries, and inflammation...
But what if you're missing a key technique that could boost treatment success with your clients?
Cupping has been around for thousands of years and NOW, using the most up-to-date research and applications to integrate this method into your therapy approach, you too can offer your clients the best treatment outcomes possible.
The results of cupping are phenomenal — circulation improvement, stretching tight fascia for better mobility, increasing lymph flow, and so much more!
Unfortunately, the majority of professionals haven't had the opportunity or a cost-effective option to add this effective technique to their toolbox...
Until Now! With this online course, you'll become a RockTape Certified Myofascial Cupping Pracitioner on your time, at your own convenience with no travel required.
- Physical Therapists/PTAs
- Occupational Therapists/OTAs
- Athletic Trainers
- Massage Therapists
- Lymphedema Specialists
- Personal Trainers
- Nurse Practitioners
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists
- Exercise Physiologists
- Physician Assistants
Leading RockTape experts will guide you step by step through:
- How to apply cupping for optimal results
- Cupping applications for all parts of the body - lower back, core, hips and much more
- Case studies and in-depth demonstrations, including safety precautions
- Skin/fascial screening systems
- Essential principles of myofascial cupping, so you can feel confident in your approach
You'll also receive two bonuses — a FREE upper extremity kinesiology tape training AND a course-exclusive discount for your very own Clinical Myofascial Tool Kit — so you have everything at your disposal to increase your client's overall well-being.
Through clinical demonstrations and experiential exercises, you'll learn exactly what to do and say with this revolutionary set of skills, so you can feel confident using it with your clients today!
Discover the foundations of cupping, including its origins and myths, as well as an introduction to RockTape's cutting-edge version of cupping tools — RockPods.
- How cupping works, the materials used to make the most impact with your clients (without the use of a blowtorch), and types of cupping that are effective
- How cupping affects the body with a bit of anatomy and physiology background, and research to back it up
- Common things you will see, like the red circles left behind and what they might indicate
- What exactly RockPods are and how to keep your equipment clean
- How to apply cups to specific areas in the upper and lower extremities, including hand/wrist, feet, shoulder, elbow, the trunk and more
- Practical methods for keeping clients comfortable and safe
- Indications and contraindications to consider when providing the best care
- Therapist-assisted manipulation and screening techniques
- Demonstrations and case studies with techniques, including internal and external glides
- When to use dry cupping—and when not to
- The cognitive aspect of movement retraining
- Sensori-motor retraining, scapular depression/retraction, movement tweaks and corrections
- Stretching with bands/straps and cups working together
- Nerve entrapment cupping — sciatic, tibial, femoral, median and several other key nerve areas
- How to use cupping for skin scarring mobilization
- Rotator cuff injury
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- AC joint sprain
- DeQuervain’s Tenosynovitis
- Bicep Tendonitis
- Tennis elbow
- Cervical Radiculopathy
Only Course Registrants will Receive this Special Discount on Your Very Own RockTape Myofascial Tool Kit!
This starter kit brings together RockTapes’ most effective IASTM tools — the RockPods Cupping tools, and the RockBlade 2.0 and Mohawk tools — giving you the systems you need to treat a wide range of pain, mobility and neurological issues.
- RockPods Cupping Tool — Forget complicated pumps and hoses! — RockPods, made from medical-grade silicone and packaged in a convenient carrying case, are designed to easily unstick and manipulate facia to reduce pain, improve range of motion and increase athletic performance.
- RockBlade 2.0 — a ready-to-go IASTM system composed of two precision-engineered soft-tissue instruments. The stainless steel “Mallet” is designed for tissue scanning and treatment, and is perfectly balanced so you can hold the tool 6 different ways. The “Mullet” is a light-weight and portable version of the Mallet, with 4 distinctive edges for comprehensive treatment.
- RockBlade Mohawk — Incorporate radically different IASTM treatments into your practice with the 3-in-1 RockBlade Mohawk tool. You'll be impressed by the wide range of treatment options this one precision-crafted stainless-steel tool & its unique attachments provide.
Once you complete the certification training, pass your CE test and complete the course evaluation, your printable RockTape certificate designating you as a FMT Certified Provider will show immediately under the “RockTape Certifications” tab on the course portal. You’ll also receive instructions on how you can be listed as a RockTape certified provider. Learn more about RockTape certifications.
>> Click Here to learn more about the RockTape certifications at www.rocktape.com/medical/education/faq.