Accelerate Your Career & Boost Your Clinic’s Reputation
Become Your Region’s Go-To Fall Prevention Expert & Give Your Patients Innovative Strategies To Help Them Move Freely & Confidently…
Today, you have a chance to give your patients fall prevention methods that are so effective you may quickly be viewed as one of the best rehab therapists in your region.
And that’s because you’d be an expert in something most health professionals seemingly neglect…
When it comes to fall prevention strategies, here’s the truth:
Most clinicians know little to nothing about it.
The majority of rehab professionals focus so much time on the injury or disability at hand that they forget to focus on fall prevention before it’s too late.
This gives you an amazing opportunity to take the lead.
You have the chance to become a go-to expert for those who not only need treatment from their falls but also want to learn to prevent falls while keeping their strength, balance, and mobility.
Typically, if a patient goes to a clinic and asks their therapist about how to avoid falls so they don’t get hurt or re-injure themselves…
The therapist won’t have much to say - or anything at all.
But imagine if a patient walked up to you and asked you the same questions.
Except in your case, you’d be able to answer confidently while going deeper on the topic and overdelivering with the most innovative fall prevention strategies.
Not only would you be seen as a specialist, but you’d also have the respect and admiration of your colleagues and patients…
Because you showed you go the extra mile and are committed to giving the best care possible.
Not only that, but others will see you have an entire set of skills and knowledge that most rehab professionals don’t have.
Instantly, you’re a leader with knowledge people need.
And when you’re an expert, prospective patients will flock to your clinic to work with you, which can lead to a lasting and fulfilling career with admirers of your work and patients forever grateful for your help.
So if you want to experience making more impact with your patients and boost your career, then register for our breakthrough course. It’s called:
Discover What You’ll Learn When Register For This Career-Boosting Course
We’ve teamed up with one of the world’s most respected experts in fall prevention and have created a comprehensive course filled with today’s best practices, step-by-step training, and latest and most effective techniques in fall prevention.
By the end of the training, you’ll be able to guide your patients to lose their fear of falling forever and the ability to move with confidence.
You’ll be able to assess and help a wide range of patients by the end of this training and also earn a certification.
You will learn:
- The latest advances in fall prevention and how they affect rehabilitation
- How to make a comprehensive assessment that clearly identifies the root causes of fall risk
- Discover the most effective interventions you can implement ASAP to reduce risk, restore balance, mobility, and function
- How to combine multiple approaches for the best outcomes (gait training, vestibular rehabilitation, and a list of others)
- The most effective landing strategies that minimize impact and makes your patient feel secure
- How to design innovative care plans for high-risk patients who have various diagnoses
- The must-know parameters for safely but effectively intensifying rehab
- How to engage with your patients, even the most non-compliant, difficult, or depressed patients who need more attention
- Coding and billing updates for fall prevention and post-fall rehab
- The requirements for a successful fall prevention program
- How to successfully market a fall prevention program so it reaches more of your ideal patients
Two More Trainings For FREE
Discover the innovative technology leading the forefront in assisting those who are dealing with physical limitations.
Join Hillary Price, DPT, ATP as presents to you the multitude of options available for mobility equipment that maximizes user experience and independence. From smartphones to powered wheelchairs, you'll learn the process to prescribe and obtain these devices so your patients regain their independence.
Treating a patient’s abnormal gait isn’t easy. While many focus simply on the rigid mechanics of the gait, the trick is to return to the neuromuscular control, center of mass control and proximal stability.
Watch as Trent Brown, MOT, OTR/L, ATP, BCG shares with you evidence-based exercises, activities, and treatment strategies that directly impact the gait, but also improve every day function, mobility, and safety with your patients.
- What fall prevention will look like in 1, 5, and 10 years
- Practice today's best evaluations for:
- Visual-spatial function
- Sensory-motor integrations
- Vestibular function
- Gait and mobility
- Age-related degeneration
- Home safety
- Pharmacological side effects
- Practice effective techniques you can use immediately to:
- Restore balance, mobility, and function
- Minimize fall impact and injury
- Treat dizziness and vertigo
- Improve multitasking, coordination, and gait
- Resolve vision problems that contribute to falls
- Boost cognition, memory, and focus
- Reduce environmental fall risks
- Practice combining:
- Balance and gait training
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Gaze stabilization
- Multitasking interventions
- Musculoskeletal soft tissue techniques
- Graded motor imagery
- Home exercise programming
- Environmental modification
- Safety reminders
- Orthotics and gait devices
- Clinical applications of neuroplasticity
- Practice developing treatment strategies for high-risk patients with specific impairments, including:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Spinal cord injury
- Age-related changes
- Coding and billing updates for fall prevention and post-fall rehab
- Justify rehab with the right progress measures and documentation
- Avoid denials and audits with these tips
- Case study 1: Evaluate a client’s home for extrinsic risk factors
- Case study 2: Apply advanced balance training and multi-tasking techniques
- Case study 3: Integrate visual testing and gaze stabilization
- Case study 4: Navigate pharmacological side effects and comorbidities
- Case study 5: Overcome barriers to effective strategy implementation
- The insider’s guide to specialization and professional networking
- Build referrals faster: effectively market your fall prevention program
Fall Prevention Specialist Certification Course:
Shelly Denes, PT, C/NDT
Shelly Denes, PT, C/NDT, is an expert in fall prevention with more than 25 years of experience treating patients with hemiplegia, neuromuscular disorders, traumatic brain injury, and spinal cord injuries. She has a special interest in advanced technology for helping patients move safely, and she has been involved extensively with neuroprosthetic devices, lower extremity orthotics, and exoskeleton robotics.
Ms. Denes travels nationally to present seminars on fall prevention and geriatric rehabilitation, and she is known for her dynamic, hands-on teaching style. She has also shared her insights with practicing professionals at annual physical therapy association meetings and through adjunct university work Additionally, her expertise has been presented through expert witness work, both nationally and locally. Ms. Denes is a graduate of University of Michigan’s physical therapy program, and she earned her certification in Neurodevelopmental Treatment (NDT) from the Rehab Institute of Chicago.Click here for information about Michel (Shelly) Denes
Hillary Price, DPT, ATP
Empower Clients With Mobility Impairments: Using Technology To Improve Quality Of Life
Hillary Price, DPT, ATP is Physical Therapist at the University of Washington Medical Center in Seattle, WA. Hillary’s practice focuses on neurological rehabilitation and specializes in wheelchair seating. She earned her Doctorate of Physical Therapy in 2010 and became a RESNA Certified Assistive Technologies Professional in 2016. Hillary grew up in Lake Tahoe, CA spending much of her time running, hiking, skiing, and generally just soaking up the splendor of the outdoors. Now living in Seattle, WA she enjoys many of the same things, in addition to traveling, cooking, and spending time with her growing family.Click here for information about Hillary Price
Trent Brown, MOT, OTR/L, ATP, BCG
Gait Strategies: How The Determinants Of Gait Impact Function, Mobility & Safety
Trent Brown, MOT, OTR/L, ATP, BCG, is a practicing therapist in Utah and is one of 36 credential holders of a board certification in gerontology (BCG) from the AOTA. Mr. Brown also holds a certification as an assistive technology professional (ATP) from RESNA. He completed his undergraduate and graduate work at the University of Utah.
Currently, he is employed by the Department of Health to develop, implement, and operate healthcare quality improvement programs and has authored multiple laws to legislate improved patient care.
Mr. Brown has over 14 years of clinical experience in skilled nursing, transitional care, acute, and home health. Recently, he served as the VP for the UOTA where he co-authored SB 131 advancing OT practice in the state of Utah and has received multiple awards for his clinical, academic, and legislative work. Mr. Brown is an Adjunct Professor at the University of Utah and has been instructing since 2007. He has provided courses for thousands of clinicians throughout the country in conferences, private settings, and specialty conferences.
Mr. Brown is a master clinician and lecturer on a myriad of topics including joint arthroplasty, core strengthening, documentation, aging, functional mobility, ethics, and fall reduction. He has also been a keynote speaker at multiple events throughout the country.Click here for information about Trent Brown
as a Certified Fall Prevention Specialist (CFPS)?
Certification Made Simple
It’s never been easier to become a Certified Fall Prevention Specialist (CFPS).
Step 1: Watch this online course.
Step 2: Complete the Continuing Education quiz and instantly print your certificate of completion.
Step 3: Submit your certificate of completion and professional license to Evergreen Certifications. Click here for certification requirements.
That’s it! No hidden fees. No catch. Just certification made EASY.
*Professional standards apply.
Click Here to Learn More About CFPS Certification
Benefits of Certification
- Clinical expertise: Show clients and colleagues your practice is based on leading-edge research in this complex area of rehabilitation.
- Client trust: Certification shows your clients you care about providing the best care possible. It reveals your professional ability to take on challenging clients and succeed!
- Documentation of knowledge: Certification is both a professional and personal accomplishment. It’s an unbiased barometer of your training and dedication to your practice.
- Improved insurance reimbursements: Receive more favorable consideration from insurance companies and managed care panels.
- Professional recognition: Set yourself apart from the thousands of clinicians relying on outdated methods to treat their clients. Increase your opportunities for career advancement and client referrals.