Your guide to passing the CAPA®/CPAN® Exams
Pass the Perianesthesia Nurse Certification Exam...
... the first time!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
PESI HealthCare’s comprehensive Perianesthesia Nurse Certification course will equip you with the latest information and trends to prepare for the CAPA®/CPAN® Exams offered by the American Board of Perianesthesia Nursing Certification, Inc.
This innovative online course covers all clinical and professional issues per the current CAPA®/CPAN® exam blueprints. An in-depth review of systems and refresher on current practices will prepare you for success by not just reviewing key concepts, but also reinforcing them through realistic test questions! You'll also gain valuable test-taking strategies and tips that will aid in your quest to become a certified Perianesthesia nurse.
Get started immediately! Presented by expert speaker and certification coach, Nancy McGushin, MSN, RN, CNL, CPAN, this dynamic course will increase not only your nursing knowledge, but also your earning power and employment opportunities.
Plus, all CE testing is done online, and included in the price!
PESI HealthCare's Certification Exam Prep Course Includes:
- Immediate Online Access to Video Sessions providing a comprehensive review of key areas of study (total of 5 hours, 58 minutes)
- Course Manual for the Perianesthesia Nurse Certification exams (PDF format)
- Flash Cards for the Perianesthesia Nurse Certification exams, to help with memorization of important facts (PDF format)
- Additional Study Tools including audio seminars and articles to complement course videos and reinforce key areas of study
- Online Practice Test to assess your readiness to sit for the actual exam
- Online CE Test Access — complete the entire course and earn 12.5+ CE hours
- Collaboration with other online students to help with problem solving and to keep you motivated!
Video Sessions Cover:
- Standards of Care to Guide Perianesthesia Nursing Practice
- Stages of Anesthesia
- Regional Anesthesia
- Preadmission and Preoperative Process
- Phase I Care
- Common Post Anesthesia Complications
- Needs of Special Patient Populations
- Elements of Certification Testing
- Critical Thinking
You'll be fully prepared to pass the exam and earn your certification!