- Recognize the location of acute coronary syndromes
- Develop a systematic approach to chest x-ray interpretation
- Incorporate the clinical pearls of EKG and chest x-ray interpretation into daily practice
- Specify the six limb and precordial leads, the RV lead and three posterior leads
- Analyze five common STEMI imposters and treatment modalities
- Specify two common causes of ABG abnormalities
- Analyze how the body compensates when the pH is outside of normal limits
- Utilize 5 questions to help identify common rhythm changes
Cardiac emergencies are stressful and time is of the essence. When you need to understand what’s going on with your patient, their EKG and chest x-ray can guide you to the necessary intervention to prevent further decompensation.
The complexity of these tools can be intimidating especially when the clock is ticking for your patient. But you don’t need to be an expert or wait for an expert to interpret them.
Let our team of cardiac nursing experts guide you through this self-paced video training and gain the skills necessary to perform efficient and effective assessments, place lead lines, analyze EKG & x-ray results, and respond appropriately to each situation.
No matter your clinical role, there is something to be gained for all Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, RNs and other clinicians in this mastery course.
Hone your EKG and CXR interpretation skills – register today!
- What is displayed on an EKG
- What "normal" cardiac conduction looks like
- Placement and function of the 12 leads
- What each of the 12 leads should show
- Tools to determine the Hexaxial axis
- Evolution of cardiac changes from an MI
- What an EKG will show if an MI has taken place
(<20 minutes, 20-40 minutes, and 1-2 hours after the event)
- Determining next steps based on EKG results
- Warning signs for a patient that should NOT go into surgery
- Tools for identifying Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome
- Reading chest x-rays
- Real-life case studies
- Coronary Artery Perfusion
- Proper lead placement of 12 and 15 lead EKGs
- Lead placement and diagnosis for Right-sided EKG
- Signs, EKG results, and treatment modalities for acute coronary syndrome
- Recognition and treatment options for STEMI imposters
with Cyndi Zarbano, MSN, BSN, CCRN, CEN, PCCN, CLNC | Click here for information about Cyndi Zarbano
Just $149.99 Today — Unbelievable Savings!
With almost 10 hours of online video training, insightful commentary, case studies and examples, you will take away powerful new clinical strategies to immediately apply in your own practice! We encourage you to take the time to fully absorb everything. Watch the videos. Read the materials. Get your CE hours! But, if you review all of the course materials and are still not satisfied, give us a call at 800-844-8260. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Yes! Once you register for this course — the materials, including bonus content, are yours to keep and access forever.
We’re that confident you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.