It could happen in any setting — you could be at any hospital, nursing home, surgical site, or on a home health visit – when a patient has a cardiac emergency. Are you ready to respond?
It can take years to master cardiac care — but your patients can't wait!
Prepare yourself now with our NEW intensive cardiac certificate course. Walk away with proven techniques and methods to effectively assess and care for cardiac patients.
Master the complexities of cardiac conditions today.
When you sign up for this self-paced, online course, you’ll be able to immediately apply hundreds of new concepts in your daily work — improving patient outcomes by your very next shift!
With guidance from nursing experts with decades of experience, you’ll gain a systematic and easy-to-understand approach to help you identify and respond appropriately to the most challenging cardiac conditions like:
- Acute coronary syndrome
- Heart failure
- Aortic aneurysms
- …and many more
In addition, you will conquer cardiac diagnostics like:
- 12-Lead EKG
- Heart blocks
- Chest x-rays
- Laboratory values
- Stress tests, and more!
Stop reacting with fear when a patient has cardiac symptoms.
React with confidence as you transform your practice with proven critical thinking skills and clinical insights — so you won’t have to feel uncertain, scared, or at risk while at work anymore!
Learn the most complex cardiac concepts in an easy-to-understand and easy-to-remember way.
Nurses just like you have told us this is the BEST cardiac and EKG seminar they have ever attended – just take a look:
" I love this instructor (Cheryl). She is truly a role model and she made the learning fun, not boring. She is creative and thoughtful and purposeful in her presentation. I highly recommend her. "
" Cyndi Zarbano is brilliant. She was so knowledgeable about the subject. Also, it is nice watching a webinar where there were no technical glitches or long pauses. She is an EXCELLENT speaker. I would definitely listen to her again. " — Jackie C.
" Cheryl is an amazing instructor! I wish I could have attended one of her seminars much earlier in my education/career! I learned A LOT more than I ever thought I would. She is a good speaker, so she made it easy to focus! Thanks so much!! "
" This was the best EKG interpretation class I have ever taken. No one before this has gone into this level, beyond the basic rhythms. "
" Excellent and easy to understand explanations. " — Nancy B.
" Delightful and informative presentation. " — Joy W.
Do you know the latest cardiac interventions that will lead to the best outcome for your patients?
If not, you’re far from alone! Many nurses are confused by the complexity of the cardiac system and feel insecure in their assessments. This is exactly why we are bringing you this new comprehensive course, where even the most seasoned nurses will glean new skills!
Here’s what you’ll get in this information-packed course:
- 12-Lead EKG Pearls from a Cardiac Expert
- STEMI and NSTEMI: Quick Assessment to Improve Outcomes
- Advanced 12-Lead EKG
- Identification and Treatment of Heart Blocks
- As Easy as Black and White: Chest X-ray Interpretation & Evaluation
- Questions and Answers
- Cardiomyopathy & Heart Failure – Cutting Edge Assessment Skills and Treatment
- Advanced Heart Failure Treatment- LVAD (Left Ventricular Assist Device)
- LVAD (Left Ventricular Assist Device), cont.
- Preventing an Aortic Aneurysm/Dissection
- Sharpen Your Assessment Skills with Challenging Case Studies
- Questions and Answers
Pharmacology for Nurses
- The A’s
- Ace Inhibitors
- Aldosterone Blockers
- The B’s
- Beta Blockers
- The C’s
- Calcium Channel Blockers
- The D’s
- Manipulating Cardiac Output
This course will change your career!
Register now and master the complex concepts you need to advance your skillset and save lives with real-life examples and case studies! Within days, or hours, you’ll get hundreds of proven techniques and methods that will help you:
- Improve the quality of life for heart failure patients and slow down readmissions.
- Skillfully identify challenging atypical cardiac presentations.
- Master 12-lead EKG concepts and respond more appropriately to crises.
- Develop a systematic approach to chest x-ray interpretations.
- Analyze chest x-rays and correlate clinical presentation with chest x-ray interpretation.
- Identify common cardiac and pulmonary disorders using the chest x-ray.
- Incorporate clinical pearls of EKG and chest x-ray interpretation into daily practice.
- Analyze challenging case studies to recognize the borderline and abnormal findings that you may have previously missed.
- Implement new pharmacological and nonpharmacological treatments for heart failure patients in your clinical setting.
- Compare the treatment plans for the different types of cardiomyopathy.
...and so much more!
Stop reacting with fear when a patient has cardiac symptoms. Get instant access to all course materials today — and take the intimidation out of cardiac assessment and care.
Just follow these easy steps:
Knowledge is vital to the outcome and treatment plan of your cardiac patients.
And our experts are giving you results — guaranteed.
Cheryl Herrmann, RN, MS, APRN, CCRN, CCNS-CSC/CMC, shares her vast cardiac knowledge and experience to provide an interactive, dynamic, high energy, and easy to understand seminar. Her 35+ years clinical experience includes 15 years as a bedside critical care nurse and 20+ years as Cardiac Clinical Nurse Specialist/ Advanced Practice Nurse for hospitalized and clinic cardiac medical and surgical patients.
She is a popular presenter for local nursing colleges, church and service groups, and EMS groups, as well as national conferences such as the American Association of Critical Care Nurses NTI. Ms. Herrmann believes that learning should be fun and stimulating. She has created numerous educational puzzles and games for nurses, presenting material in a way that all health professionals caring for the cardiac patient, regardless of where they are in the continuum, take home valuable knowledge and new skills.
Cyndi Zarbano, MSN, BSN, CCRN, CEN, PCCN, CMSRN, CLNC, has been a nurse for more than 25 years and a legal nurse consultant (LNC) for 12. Cyndi’s clinical area of expertise has been in various intensive care/critical care roles. During her presentations, she has earned the reputation of keeping attendees engaged with the use of current clinical knowledge, fascinating legal stories, and the interjection of nursing humor to keep it fun