As clinicians, we’ve all had at least one case where we asked ourselves…
… Would the outcome have been different if I had detected the patient problem just a little bit sooner?
… Could I have done more to save this patient’s life?
In a medical emergency, it’s not enough to be able to identify a problem quickly — you also have to act fast. Minutes are like hours when a life is on the line.
When that pressure is on…you need the knowledge, skills and confidence to act without hesitation.
Critical care expert Sean G. Smith, CCRN, CFRN, has taken his years of emergency, ICU, flight, and trauma nurse experience and combined it with the gold standards of resuscitation techniques in this self-paced training.
This course offers everything a busy professional needs to take their confidence and skills to the next level:
- The most effective resuscitation and stabilization strategies
- Lifetime access to the videos — watch on your own schedule
- Tools to perform an in-depth head to toe assessment so you don’t miss a critical warning sign
- Strategies to identify the best interventions, labs, and medications to stabilize your patient
- Earn your Emergency Certificate
- And earn up to 20.25 CE credits, including 4 pharmacology CE hours