As nurses, we’ve all had at least one case where we asked ourselves: could I have done more to save this patient’s life?
The better prepared you are for any kind of emergency – like sepsis, myocardial infarction, hemorrhage, or seizure – the less likely you are to feel that lingering doubt.
Get the rapid response strategies you need to save lives from critical care expert Sean G. Smith, CCRN, CFRN. Sean provides unmatched insight from a lifetime of diverse experiences, so you’ll complete this self-paced training with the confidence and skills to handle crashing patients in any setting or department.
Master Sean’s “8-minute hour” approach - a step-by-step guide through the crucial, life-saving timeframe - and walk away with the rapid response solutions to:
- Anticipate what your deteriorating trauma patient needs...NOW
- Pull the pieces together….in depth assessment, labs, pharmacology, and point of care ultrasound
- Master medication updates with 4 hours of pharmacology CEUs
- Identify key missed moments during case presentations
- Add 6+ hours of the BEST resuscitation and stabilization strategies to your toolbox
- ACE your Trauma Certified Registered Nurse (TCRN) Exam!