Enhance your total head-to-toe wellness care with new psychopharmacology medication management solutions AND updated, tried-and-true clinical behavioral strategies!
From Kenneth Carter, PhD, ABPPB, honored by NIH and other global institutions, you’ll get two decades of his clinical research and practice condensed into easy-to-apply strategies for...
- Complex and common questions that you get asked about medications and OTC drugs new to market
- Medications for depression, anxiety disorder, bipolar, ADHD, antipsychotic, and insomnia... get the ins-and-outs of how these medications work, their benefits, their side effects and dangerous reactions associated with them
- Treatment effects, adverse effects and withdrawal affects to OTCs and commonly prescribed SSRI, SNRI, Benzodiazepines, and immediate responses for situations you may encounter
You’ll get proven clinical solutions from crisis intervention expert, Valerie Vestal, MSN, PMHNP-BC, on...
- How to manage, de-escalate and protect yourself and your patient from behavioral & mood disorder emergencies, psychotic emergencies, violent & aggressive behaviors, and more
- Steps you need for every stage of ETOH and different types of drug-related emergencies from intoxication, withdrawal, acute to stabilization
- How to identify, treat and communicate child/adolescent needs, geriatric emergencies, family crisis interventions, and trauma emergencies such as domestic violence and rape
From renowned trauma expert, Frank Guastella Anderson, MD, you’ll get psychopharmacology essentials related to the treatment of trauma and dissociation, including...
- Actionable interventions you need for treating acute trauma, PTSD, ADD, depression, bipolar, co-morbid PTSD, sleep disturbances, and more
- Easy-to-apply strategies for managing polypharmacy for PTSD symptomology, PRN medications, atypical antipsychotics, and common complex comorbidities
Sonata Bohen, MSN, ARNP, CS, a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner and NEI Master Psychopharmacologist, will deliver a FREE timely bonus module with tips to manage unanticipated interactions with psychotropic medications, drug-induced delirium and physical symptoms in patients affected by Covid-19.
Not only will you gain invaluable skills to quickly and accurately utilize these tools and training right away...
Walk away with a Psychopharmacology Certificate AND a comprehensive reference guide that you’ll use throughout your career!