Diabetes is approaching epidemic proportions, and the way we manage it has undergone sweeping changes. Are you up to date?
Whether you’re educating a newly diagnosed patient who’s completely overwhelmed… or dealing with a difficult patient who refuses to follow a care plan…
It’s critical you know the latest diabetes treatment options so you can give your patients the best possible outcomes.
Instead of hours searching through medical journals… this online video training gives you ALL the updates
in one place:
- New ADA standards
- New ADCES7 Self-Care Behaviors™ framework (formerly AADE7)
- The latest diabetes treatments (both pharmacological and non-pharmacological)
- The newest technology-based monitoring options
, unlike other courses that simply focus on updates and pathophysiology, this course also gives you:
- Proven strategies for motivating the most difficult patients!
- A handy diabetes medication reference guide with clinician notes!
- An easy-to-follow diabetes management schedule!
- Hassle-free meal plans your patients will want to follow!
- Real-world clinical insights from a certified diabetes care and education specialist with 20+ years of experience!
- Case studies, demonstrations and simulations to apply what you’ve learned!
- A certificate that showcases your diabetes expertise!
- And more!
It’s all yours with unlimited, lifetime access to all the course materials – completely risk-free with PESI’s 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Keep patients on their care plan and prevent blindness, amputations and kidney failure with this all-new course!