Yes! Once you register for this self-directed course... the materials are yours to keep, access and review forever.
In today's fast paced environment, all of your time is spent on gaining clinical knowledge & evidence-based practice...
...but the words you choose when communicating with patients, peers or supervisors can either enhance or turn off collaboration — in an instant.
A critical factor that's often completely missing in the healthcare landscape is leadership development training. So if you're ready to remove roadblocks in the workplace, expertly guide your care team and get a fresh new perspective for your career, you need to join us for this training! You'll explore:
- What to do when clashing communication styles create friction
- A road map to overcome professional burnout
- Emotional intelligence applications that inspire and motivate patients and peers
- Practical tips and self-assessment tools
- How to curate an environment in which you are thriving, not just surviving
Whether you are a front line employee or a manager, this is the missing link you've been craving — the tools to communicate effectively with any personality — at any time — and get what you want out of your career.
Prioritize Leadership Skills and Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Understand the science behind emotional intelligence + why it is a game changer
- Practical strategies for applying EQ in healthcare
- Develop critical skills that motivate your patients and peers
Implement the DISC Model for Effective Communication and Positive Outcomes
- How understanding your own style can help you be a better leader
- Adapt to the team around you and build higher levels of collaboration/productivity
- Prevent and resolve conflict in the workplace
Develop Opportunities That Align with Your Passion
- Make more space for what YOU want to do
- Create the window of opportunity to best emphasize your skillset and passion
- Learn the nuts and bolts of getting exactly what you want out of your profession
Abby Waters, COTA/L, LPN, CPEQ, CPD, CPDF, has been a healthcare professional and consultant for over ten years and has naturally invested in the success of individuals and organizations. She has always loved people and science. Now she uses "people science" to help others achieve their best results. Abby is a certified talent coach who specializes in leadership development, emotional intelligence, and helping healthcare professionals create harmonious workplaces. She was recently inducted into the National Society of Leadership and Success.Click here for information about Abby Waters
Physical therapist turned entrepreneur, Dr. Shanté Cofield, aka The Movement Maestro, is the founder of The Movement Maestro LLC, a social-media based company that provides both online and in-person education for movement professionals around the world. Shanté’s passion for digital business has helped her amass a social media following of nearly 60,000 people, become an international speaker, and launch her own podcast, Maestro on the Mic, which has been downloaded over a half a million times to date. With her continued success in the digital space, Shanté’s professional pursuits now center around providing business coaching to movement professionals, with a focus on brand strategy and community development in the ever-growing digital marketplace.
Shanté is a proud SoCal resident, drives a hypergreen Jeep Wrangler, and wishes to leave you with this message:
"Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire."Click here for information about Shante Cofield
Frequently Asked Questions
Nope! If you work in healthcare or with people, this is for YOU! You'll gain practical insights that can be applied with patients, peers, managers and even family members.
It was curated by industry insiders — two healthcare professionals who have experienced the trials and tribulations of this field. They will share their tried and true tips they've accrued from their many years of experience.
We've got your back! We guarantee you’ll get new, effective methods and strategies to improve communication and accelerate collaboration — or get your money back. Register for this online course without risk.
We’re that confident you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.