Bringing Evidence-Based Medication Updates to You!
You practice in a world that expects you to prescribe with perfection, all while you are challenged to see more patients with complex disease states, in less time.
With rapid medication changes accelerated by post-pandemic demands, it feels impossible to keep up.
That’s why we created the Advanced Clinical Pharmacology Course.
Join 16 hand-selected experts, including MDs, NPs, PAs, a PharmD, and a Legal Consultant, as they share the details you need NOW to prescribe safely and effectively.
Get the most comprehensive clinical pharmacology training and walk away with key updates on new medication treatments and 9 FREE bonus trainings (valued at $1,239.91) from a multi-disciplinary panel of specialists, with experience ranging from Level 1 Trauma Centers to nursing home facilities.
Plus, earn up to 38.0 ANCC-approved CE hours, including up to 28.25 pharmacology hours!
Are YOU ready to get comprehensive, must-know updates on top requested medication topics like...
- Antibiotic Selection
- COVID-19 Treatments: FDA Approved & Off Label Medications
- Legal Risks for Prescribers
- Cardiac Pharmacological Decisions
- New Standards for Complex Geropharmacy
- Treatment of Common Neurological Disorders
- Diabetes Medications & Guidelines
- Anticoagulants & Therapeutic Monitoring
- Gastrointestinal Pharmacology
- Beers Criteria & Red Flags
- Second and Third Generation Antipsychotics
- Medications to Manage Children's Symptoms
- Opioids, Medical Marijuana & Vaping
- Antiseizure Medications & Effectiveness
- Pharmacology of Herbal Therapeutics
- …and more
- Practical aspects of the use of direct thrombin inhibitors (oral and parenteral)
- Oral direct factor Xa inhibitors
- Other anticoagulants in development (medications that target the active form of factor XI and monoclonal antibody Blocking factor XI)
- GI pain
- H pylori and ulcers
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- C difficile
- Neurotransmitters and psychopharmacology treatments
- Pharmacological mechanism contributing to adverse antipsychotic side effects
- Differentiating between second and third-generation antipsychotics in clinical practice
- Penicillin allergies
- Community-acquired pneumonia
- MRSA and skin infections
- Solutions for clinical situations when antibiotics are overprescribed, unnecessarily used, inappropriately dosed, and underutilized in the treatment of infections
- 9 classes of diabetes medications
- ADA and AACE practice guidelines
- Treatment technologies and inhaled insulin
- Multidrug combination therapies
- Patient self-assessment
- Risk group priority tiers
- FDA approved treatments
- Common off-label treatments showing effectiveness
If you’re looking for the latest pharmacology research to get ahead and prescribe with confidence – YES this training is for you! Stop wasting your time picking through limited trainings from other nursing CE websites. This comprehensive course is a one-stop shop, so you don’t have to spend hours looking for this vital content, worried you might be missing an important piece to the pharmacology puzzle.
Whether you’re searching for up-to-date scientific information on penicillin allergies, the latest effective treatment options for COVID-19 symptoms, or ways to dramatically reduce your liability exposure regarding high-risk areas of practice, including prescriptive authority or medication errors, this course is packed full of pharmacological advancements you absolutely NEED to know to improve patient outcomes!
Buy today to exclusively save $1,114.92 immediately. Best of all? The trainings will be in your personal portal so you can learn on your own schedule and get the credit whenever you need them.
Today's purchase includes 16 self-study modules, with CE tests, that are available when YOU need the credits.
This training was designed for prescribers – NPs, APRNs, PAs, MDs. Click here for CE credit details for more professions.
YES! Your satisfaction is always guaranteed. With 38 hours of online video training, insightful commentary, interventions, and examples, you will have compelling new clinical strategies that you can immediately start applying in your practice. We encourage you to take the time to fully absorb everything. Watch the videos. Read the materials. Get your CE hours!
But, if you review all of the course materials and are still not satisfied, call us at 800-844-8260. Our customer service team is standing by to make things right.
Yes! Once you register for this self-directed course, you'll have unlimited access to all course materials.
- Unlimited, on-demand access to 38 hours of invaluable training…
- 9 FREE bonus videos (valued at $1,239.91) to thoroughly watch at your convenience…
- Priceless insights from viral podcaster ZDoggMD in an exclusive keynote address his massive online audience won’t have access to…
- Must-know medication updates from 16 leading specialists (including MDs, NPs, PAs, a PharmD and a Legal Consultant)…
- Up to 38.0 ANCC-approved CE hours – at no additional cost to you…
- Including up to 28.25 Pharmacology hours!
- The chance to discuss what you’ve learned with other prescribers – NPs, APRNs, PAs, MDs – through private, members-only message boards.
We're that confident you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.