Fall Prevention is an art and science. There are multiple, often complex, factors to consider. Get a multi-disciplinary perspective on fall prevention and:
- Better predict and prevent falls with effective fall assessment tools and strategies
- Safely build strength, coordination, and balance in patients with fall histories
- Consider out-of-the-box fall risk factors, like sleep and proprioception
The list of Potentially Inappropriate Medication (PIM) keeps growing as patients age. You MUST know which drugs — at which age - can increase a person's fall risk. This bonus session will give you:
- A critical BEERS update, plus a deeper understanding as to why BEERS is relevant in our day-to-day practice
- The confidence to differentiate between multiple overlapping comorbidities and the clinical acumen to recognize red flags
- Up to 2.0 Pharmacology Hours... FOR FREE!
Your first year as a Certified Fall Prevention Specialist (CPFS) is on us! Your registration includes your first year of certification — which is waiting for you whenever you complete this course, around your own schedule.