October 5 & 20, 2023
Between the anguish of retelling trauma details and lengthy treatments, many of your clients with PTSD don't return.
You can let them drop out and prolong their suffering…
Or you can start using a gentle, client-centered trauma approach at the very first session… without retrigging them!
Not only will you see lower dropout rates you can even remove trauma from the brain, mind, and body in as little as 10 sessions — a timeframe that could make all the difference in your clients' lives!In this official step-by-step course with co-developer of CPT, Kate Chard, you learn exactly how to use CPT with your next client, so you can…
- Uncover and overturn even the most entrenched trauma memories, gently and sensitively
- Create an individualized roadmap with a session-by-session plan for each unique client
- Disempower negative beliefs about self-esteem, trust, safety, intimacy, and control that keep your clients from healing
- Collaboratively work through dissociation, grief, nervous system dysregulation, and more
- Skillfully blend neuroscience advances with the art of compassion
PLUS, you get the opportunity to meet with Kate LIVE online for a fully interactive Q&A to have your most pressing questions answered with the co-developer of one of the fastest-growing trauma treatments!
AND, as a free bonus get the Cognitive Processing Therapy Treatment Manual sent to your home — at no additional cost! Full of worksheets, assessments, and scales you can use for the rest of your career!
Register now and take the official CPT training so you can transform lives and be an outstanding trauma professional!
A note from Kate Chard, co-developer of CPT….
More than 30 years ago, I worked with women who were survivors of rape. At this time, PTSD was considered a disorder of “non-recovery”. It became my mission to create a path forward to help these women get their lives back. I believed there had to be a better way to treat trauma… non-pathologizing, person-centered, and highly effective.
I didn't know then that CPT would become one of the most evidenced-based therapies of all time — that works without asking your clients to retell or relive their trauma. And, it's shown to be just as effective with depression, anxiety, suicidality, dissociation, and more.
My pioneering work with CPT has given tens of thousands of therapists a structured, yet flexible approach to help their clients overcome trauma — with ease.
Join me and become part of an elite group of CPT-trained clinicians who not only free clients from trauma for the rest of their lives, but also elevate their careers as a go-to professional.
And, don't forget… this course includes live Q&A calls with me!
Yours in healing,
Kate Chard, PhD
- Create customized treatment with a session-by-session plan for recovery
- Know exactly what to do when depression, substance use, or other co-occurring problems are present
- Connect to and engage dissociative clients so they're ready for therapy
- Learn specific dialogues that move therapy forward with client-focused questions
- Safely help clients connect to and feel emotions
- Challenge long-held thought patterns and behaviors that hold clients hostage
- Pin-point unresolved parts of trauma narratives to fast-track therapy
- Target and quiet the core symptoms of PTSD like avoidance and hyperarousal
- Compassionately bring personal aspects of trauma like culture, religion, and morality to focus for individualized care
- Help clients let go of anger triggers and find forgiveness for themselves and others
- Give clients a path to normalize and express hidden grief
- Create psychological safety that stays with them long after therapy ends
- Help clients feel increased intimacy in all their relationships
- Rewrite clients' troubled experiences with broken trust and betrayal trauma
- Improve self-esteem to get clients living more fully
- Lead clients back to a sense of healthy power and control
- Create meaning that brings them comfort and post-traumatic growth
- Let go of control and take life day by day with acceptance
- Develop a renewed sense of self that keeps them away from addiction, avoidance, and more — for good!
to use every step of the way in therapy!
Absolutely FREE with your purchase!
Kathleen M. Chard, PhD, is a co-developer of CPT and director of the Trauma Recovery Center at the Cincinnati VA Medical Center. Serving as the VA CPT Implementation Director, Dr. Chard oversees the dissemination of CPT to mental health clinicians across the United States. She is the co-author of Cognitive Processing Therapy for PTSD: A Comprehensive Model (The Guilford Press, 2017) and author of CPT for Sexual Abuse Treatment Manual (2012). A sought-after speaker, Dr. Chard has personally trained over 5,000 clinicians throughout the United States on using CPT with veterans, active duty personnel, and civilians in addition to overseeing the training of tens of thousands of others via the trainers she supervises.Click here for information about Kathleen M. Chard.
October 5 & 20, 2023
- Reduce distress related to memories of the trauma
- Decrease emotional numbing and avoidance of trauma reminders
- Improve day-to-day living by decreasing depression, anxiety, guilt, or shame
- Understand why recovery from traumatic events is difficult and how symptoms affect daily life
*Access will be limited for archive recordings of the Q&A Call sessions.
We're that confident you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.