Build stronger relationships
When I discovered the power of coaching, I was tired, drained, and on the verge of burnout. I was 14 years into my career in healthcare, and I was skeptical that anything could help me get through to patients struggling with difficult situations. Then I signed up for a coaching course on a whim.
It was like flipping a switch.
Suddenly I was making unprecedented progress with my most challenging patients. No matter the patients’ struggle, coaching got results over and over again.
Now, I’ve devoted my career to sharing the methodology that I’ve adapted specifically for healthcare professionals to help patients change behavior and sustain it long term.
And I’m honored to invite you to join me for this FREE training on how YOU can use concepts from the Coach Approach to get better results for your patients.
Register for FREE Today!
Can't attend live? Register anyway for 14-day free access to the training!*
*CE credit is available for an additional cost. Register for more information.
- How to going beyond SMART goals can enhance your results with patients (and what to use instead)
- Why and how the Coach Approach is different from Motivational Interviewing – and why you need it in your toolkit
- Simple yet powerful tools to guide your patient to commit to their own health and well-being
Best of all? No matter what field of healthcare you work in, you can use this approach to deepen your skills, advance your practice, and get better patient outcomes! Join me for this free training and unlock powerful strategies to help your patients thrive.
Hélène Thériault, BScOT (reg.), MAdEd, PCC
Coach Approach for Healthcare Professionals
- Propel your services and career forward with a fresh new approach!
- Solutions with broad application for complex cases: brain injury, persistent pain, mental health
- Learn when to use each talk therapy approach and how they blend for more impact
- Leave with actionable tips to leverage high-quality patient-clinical interactions
- Dozens of specific sample questions you can tailor to your practice
- Trigger more “aha moments” and reinvigorate the passion for your career!
- Explore how this approach can help challenge assumptions, attitudes, and perceptions — while paving a path forward toward goals
- Self-assess key habits for a successful dialogue to continue improving your communication skills
Hélène Thériault is a world-renowned speaker, holistic coach, and educator — fluent in both French and English. With her company Function First Coaching, she is on a mission to change the face of healthcare by empowering service providers, professionals, and leaders to build sustainable practices and improve clients' / patients' clinical outcomes.
With her proprietary and accredited methodology “Dive Into a Coach Approach™”, Hélène trains and certifies healthcare professionals with a holistic framework that combines the best coaching practices, proven leadership skills, strength-based models, and a rich toolkit designed to boost business growth and create lasting results for patients.
Hélène is also a registered occupational therapist and works as a clinical instructor at the University of British Columbia. She holds a Master of Adult Education degree from St. Francis Xavier University. When she's not making waves in the healthcare industry, you can find Hélène skiing with her husband and two kids, playing beach volleyball in one of the breathtaking spots in British Columbia, Canada.Click here for information about Helene Theriault.
immediately not only in my role as a pediatric occupational therapist, but also in my leadership role."