And yet, the training opportunities are slim to none — or you may be wondering which one do you focus on first...
With this RockTape Certification Series, you don't have to choose.
Not only will you get the basic kinesiology taping training that everyone is talking about, but you'll also get two unrivaled sessions that walk you through Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization & Movement (IASTM) and Myofascial Cupping therapy, so you can give your clients the best integrative treatments to improve their function, mobility and healing time.
Plus, you will become a RockTape certified practitioner in all three methods from the comfort of your own home.
RockTape has brought movement and pain relief solutions to over 50,000 professionals worldwide — and when all your clients are looking for is relief, it’s nice to know you’re trained by the best!
Join us now for the RockTape Certification Series and take your practice to the next level in therapy...
This must-have technique was designed specifically to accelerate recovery for an array of conditions like carpal tunnel syndrome, nerve entrapments, shoulder impingements, plantar fasciitis and so much more. It can be used with any rehab client - from pediatrics to geriatrics, athletes to at-home moms, and everyone in between.
In the first session of this online course, you’ll discover the most up-to-date information on RockTape’s renowned taping training, including:
- The skin-brain connection and how kinesiology taping affects physiological and neurological parts of the human body.
- The basics of kinesiology taping - including different tape types, features and characteristics, why RockTape is the best tape on the market and the different tapes for your clients.
- The fundamental taping techniques and treatment strategies, while caring for other conditions during rehab like cuts, care tips, tension and much more.
- How to combine taping with movement and what clients are the best to use this methodology with.
- Taping methods, applications, effects and benefits for pain, fluid dynamics, posture, dysfunctions, scarring, neuro tract irritation and much more.
- Coding and documentation for optimal reimbursement so you can give your client the best treatment.
You might've heard the term "IASTM" and associated it with rough techniques, overwhelming training or expensive tools - and in the past, that may have been true, but this IASTM Practitioner Certification session changes all that.
This session taught by Mike Stella, ATC, CES, PES, GT, FMT, shows you how to use these powerful tools also assist in reducing adhesions and increase healing rates of targeted tissue by giving you a more pinpointed method of treatment.
You’ll walk step-by-step through:
- How IASTM works with your client’s body and your rehab treatment plan.
- Fundamental IASTM techniques and treatment strategies, including corrective exercises, different treatment strokes with IASTM tools and more.
- Functional movement screening.
- How to integrate manual therapy, kinesiology taping and movement into your treatment plans.
- Advanced tips for avoiding common IASTM mistakes, like bruising, hand fatigue, redness and many other unnecessary pains.
After his time at Florida, Mike was hired as the rehabilitation coordinator and athletic trainer at George Washington University. Since then, Mike has seen time at other NCAA Division 1 universities, as well as in the private sector at the US Athletic Training Center. He then started Recovery Lab, a unique membership-based sports medicine model in Syosset, NY. Mike is a Marist College graduate with a Bachelor of Science Degree in sports medicine and athletic training. He also holds a Master’s Degree in sports management from George Washington University. Click here for information about Mike Stella
Did you see Michael Phelps in the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio? If so, you might have wondered what those circular bruises were. Yep, those marks were a result of cupping therapy, an ancient practice now used in rehab therapy around the world to improve circulation, stretch tight fascia for better mobility, increase lymph flow and oxygenate tissue and so much more.
But this technique is rarely taught - which is why this innovative session gives you a one-of-a-kind training, so you can use cupping in your treatments for pain, sprains, strains, swelling, tendinopathies and much more.
Powered by RockTape, this cupping certification shows you:
- How to apply cupping for best results.
- Cupping applications for all parts of the body - upper, lower, core, trunk, hips, diaphragm, neck, lumbopelvic region and much more.
- Case studies and in-depth demonstrations of cupping, including safety precautions.
- Skin/fascial screening techniques.
- Pivotal principles of myofascial cupping, so you can feel confident your clients will get the best results without causing harm.
Take Your Practice to the Next Level in Therapy
Valued Over $599
Today Only $249.99 — An Unbelievable Value!
Get a Special Discount on Your Very Own RockTape Starter Kit!
$498.97 — Yours for ONLY $249.99 When You Register Today!!
Treat your patients with superior tools at a fraction of the cost with resources from RockTape. This starter kit brings together RockTape's most effective IASTM tools – Mohawk and RockPods Cupping tools – as well as RockTape Kinesiology tapes.
Put your certification training to practice with the IASTM systems you need to treat a wide range of pain, mobility and neurological issues. And with RockTape kinesiology tapes you'll notice a stretchier, stickier & stronger difference than the other tapes you’ve tried. This amazing kit includes:
- RockBlade Mohawk - Incorporate radically different IASTM treatments into your practice with the 3-in-1 RockBlade Mohawk tool. You will be impressed by wide range of treatment options that this one precision-crafted stainless-steel tool & it’s unique attachments provide.
- RockPods Cupping Tool - Forget complicated pumps and hoses – RockPods are designed to easily unlock entirely new ways to unstick and manipulate facia to reduce pain, improve range of motion and increase athletic performance.
- RockTape RX – a gentle tape for special populations
- RockTape – A clinic-staple that performs better than the other tapes you’ve tried, and comes in handy 2 and 4 inch widths
If you're not completely satisfied, please give us a call at 800-844-8260. We’re that confident that you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.
Once you complete each Certification training and pass your CE tests, you will receive your certificate from RockTape designating you as a FMT Certified Provider along with instructions on how you can be listed as a RockTape certified provider.
You'll join a growing number of providers listed on RockTape's website as FMT Certified Providers. RockTape will call on FMT Certified Providers to assist with major sporting events around the country, to include Crossfit Regional Competitions, marathons etc. A great way for you to meet your community under one of the most popular tents at events. Join the RockTape FMT Community with access to the latest research and treatment strategies as they become available.
Professional Reputation and Credibility
Distinguish yourself from your peers and increase your opportunities for career advancement, earning potential, and client growth. Certification is a personal accomplishment and unbiased barometer of your skills.
Provide assurance to your clients when you display your certification. When you complete your certification, they can be confident you are providing them with the best tools and strategies for improving clinical outcomes.
What's the Next Step?
Once you complete each Certification training and pass your CE tests, you will receive your certificate from Rocktape designating you as a FMT Certified Provider along with instructions on how you can be listed as a RockTape certified provider. Your name will then appear in RockTape's site under the ‘Find a FMT Certified Provider” search.
>> Click Here to learn more about the RockTape certifications at www.rocktape.com/medical/education/faq.