Boost your credentials and deliver exceptional care when you earn your Myofascial Cupping Practitioner Certification - powered by RockTape!
As a rehab therapist, you're constantly thinking about how to use the tools you have in the most productive way to help your clients heal from pain, injuries, and inflammation, but what if you're missing a key technique that could boost treatment success with your clients?
Cupping has been around for thousands of years and NOW, using the most up-to-date research and applications to integrate this method into your therapy approach, you too can offer your clients the best treatment outcomes possible.
The results are phenomenal - circulation improvement, stretching tight fascia for better mobility, increasing lymph flow, and so much more! Unfortunately, most professionals like you haven't always had the opportunity or a cost-effective option to add this effective technique to your toolbox...
Until Now! With this online course, you'll earn your RockTape Myofascial Cupping Certification on your time, at your own convenience with no travel required.
Bringing movement and pain relief solutions to over 50,000 professionals worldwide, this RockTape cupping certification will show you:
- How to apply cupping for optimal results
- Cupping applications for all parts of the body - lower back, core, hips and much more
- Case studies and in-depth demonstrations, including safety precautions
- Skin/fascial screening systems
- Essential principles of myofascial cupping, so you can feel confident in your approach
This innovative online course gives you the complete training you need to effectively integrate your cupping skills into your client's treatment plan to improve their healing progress and help them understand the benefits of this method, while quieting their fears.
You'll also receive two bonuses — a FREE upper extremity kinesiology tape training AND a course exclusive discount for your very own Clinical Myofascial Tool Kit — so you have everything at your disposal to increase your client's overall well-being.
Cupping is not just another technique... this training will elevate your skills as a therapist and enhance your treatment toolbox when you combine it with corrective exercises so you can improve pain, sprains/strains, swelling, tendinopathies, and so much more for your clients.
Join us today and see the transformation this training will bring to your practice for yourself!
Just $129.99 Today— Unbelievable Savings!
(Including Your RockTape Certification)
- How cupping works, the materials used to make the most impact with your clients (without the use of a blowtorch), and types of cupping that are effective
- How cupping affects the body with a bit of anatomy and physiology background, and research to back it up
- Common things you will see, like the red circles left behind and what they might indicate
- What exactly RockPods are and how to keep your equipment clean
- How to apply cups with specific areas in the upper and lower extremities, including hand/wrist, feet, shoulder, elbow, the trunk and much more
- Practical methods for comfort and safety with your clients, and applications of the cupping tools
- Indications and contraindications to consider when providing the best care
- Therapist assisted manipulation techniques and screening techniques
- Demonstrations and case studies with techniques, including internal and external glides
- When to use dry cupping and when not to
- Internal and external cueing, and the cognitive aspect of movement retraining that comes into play with clients
- Sensori-motor retraining, scapular depression/retraction, movement tweaks and corrections
- Stretching with bands/straps and cups working together
- Nerve entrapment cupping - sciatic, tibial, femoral, median and several other key nerve areas
- How to use cupping for skin scarring mobilization
- Rotator cuff injury
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- AC joint sprain
- DeQuervain’s Tenosynovitis
- Bicep Tendonitis
- Tennis elbow
- Cervical Radiculopathy
Only Course Registrants will Receive this Special Discount on Your Very Own RockTape Myofascial Tool Kit!
This starter kit brings together RockTapes’ most effective IASTM tools - the RockPods Cupping tools, and the RockBlade 2.0 and Mohawk tools - giving you the systems you need to treat a wide range of pain, mobility and neurological issues.
- RockPods Cupping Tool - Forget complicated pumps and hoses - RockPods are designed to easily unlock entirely new ways to unstick and manipulate facia to reduce pain, improve range of motion and increase athletic performance.
- RockBlade 2.0 - a turnkey IASTM system composed of two precision-engineered soft-tissue instruments. The stainless “Mallet” is designed for tissue scanning and treatment, and is perfectly balanced to allow you to hold the tool in six different ways. The “Mullet” is a light-weight and portable version of the Mallet, with 4 distinctive edges for comprehensive treatment.
- RockBlade Mohawk - Incorporate radically different IASTM treatments into your practice with the 3-in-1 RockBlade Mohawk tool. You will be impressed by wide range of treatment options that this one precision-crafted stainless-steel tool & its unique attachments provide.
Once you complete each Certification training and pass your CE tests, you will receive your certificate from RockTape designating you as a FMT Certified Provider along with instructions on how you can be listed as a RockTape certified provider. Learn more about RockTape certifications.
>> Click Here to learn more about the RockTape certifications at www.rocktape.com/medical/education/faq.
Just $129.99 Today— Unbelievable Savings!
(Price includes the cost of certification)