Boost your credentials and deliver exceptional care when you earn your RockTape Taping & Flossing Practitioner Certification!
Pain is all too common in your rehab clients.
From tendonitis to inflammation, you’re faced with a range of physical conditions and far too many techniques to choose from.
But rehab success is not about stuffing your toolbox full of everything you can find “just in case”. It’s about having the right tools and knowing how to effectively use them.
Elevate your practice with kinesiology tape and compression band flossing - two revolutionary strategies that are not just another set of techniques you need to learn.
These strategies build upon one another so your clients are getting deep, effective treatments and the results they actually want... Less pain. Long-term solutions. Reduced muscle and joint issues. Improved flexibility.
This online course is your cost-effective opportunity to learn the techniques from RockTape that have been sweeping the globe and providing movement and pain solutions to your clients.
Earn your RockTape Taping & Flossing Practitioner Certification on your time, at your own convenience with no travel required.
Bringing movement and pain relief solutions to over 50,000 professionals worldwide, this RockTape Taping & Flossing certification will show you:
- The basics of kinesiology taping and compression band flossing - including different tape types, why RockTape is the best tape on the market, the uses of compression bands during treatment, and the evidence behind it all
- The fundamental taping and compression band flossing treatment strategies - including tool care, foundational approaches, patient considerations and more
- Step-by-step techniques for the spine, upper extremities, and lower extremities
On top of that, you’ll also get two bonuses — a free 1-hour CE video that dives deep into taping fundamentals to improve movement with Dr. Shane Cofield (a.k.a The Movement Maestro) AND an exclusive discount on a special tools kit designed specifically for you to have the tools to back you up.
Join us today so you have the tools to give your rehab clients a deeper healing experience!
- The history of taping and different types available
- Skintelligence - The skin/brain connection and how it affects rehab
- Effects and benefits of kinesiology taping
- How pain is a request for change and our relationship with pain
- Decompression basics
- Neurosensory input - tape the brain via the skin
- RockTape kinesiology taping basics - Does tape direction/stretch matter?
- How RockTape’s tape is more effective for your clients
- Do’s & Don’ts of taping, cautions and basic skin prep
- How to prep and apply your tape - as well as remove it from the skin
- Negotiables and non-negotiables in treatment
- Advanced skin care strategies
- Properly stretch the skin when applying
- Use stabilization and decompression strips - and apply them in the proper order
- Decide the direction, order, length, and number of strips to use for each area of the body
- Tape the spine, knee, lower extremities (for foot, Achilles, calf, anterior, shin splint, medial tibial border pain), and upper extremities (for lateral/medial elbow, wrist, shoulder, and AC joint pain)
- Affects fluid dynamics (inflammation) and specific taping techniques for conditions like Lymphedema
- Improves posture - from foot variations to upper cross syndrome
- Decreases scarring - with several cautions, techniques, and early intervention tips
- Can affect nerve entrapment
- Explain what are compression floss bands are and how they
- The history and evidence behind RockFloss
- Tools, tool care, and treatment considerations
- How flossing can greatly benefit your clients
- The screening process
- The step-by-step process for all applications
- All-In-One and Functional applications
- Tissue glide applications and therapist-assisted manipulations
- Targeted floss applications
- Movement cue applications and corrective strategies
- Live demonstrations and case studies to apply in your clinic
- Goals and step-by-step application of these techniques for the upper and lower extremities
- Address pain and nerve entrapments
- Assist muscle function
- Improve movement and motor control
- Enhance coordination and proprioception
- Increase mobility and stability
- Build sensory awareness
- Reduce scarring and improve scar mobility
- Manage edema/swelling/bruising
You'll Receive this Special Discount on Your Very Own Floss & Taping Starter Kit
This starter kit includes everything you'll need to begin incorporating these techniques into your practice:
- RockTape - Stretchier, stickier and stronger than the other tapes you’ve tried. (2 and 4 inch widths included)
- RockTape RX - Gentle tape for special populations
- RockFloss - Simple, latex, elastic band that fits easily in your gym bag or backpack. (2 and 4 inch widths included)
- Edema Strips - Reduce swelling with these convenient pre-cut strips
Once you complete each Certification training and pass your CE tests, you will receive your certificate from RockTape. Learn more about RockTape certifications.
>> Click Here to learn more about the RockTape certifications at www.rocktape.com/medical/education/faq.
Just $199.99 Today— Unbelievable Savings!
(Price includes the cost of certification)