Designed to give therapists like you a rock-solid foundation, open new doors, and push your programing to higher levels, this intensive training will help you create custom rehabilitation and performance improvement programs based on our comprehensive, evidence-based framework.
Take advantage of this new approach to improving human movement for patients at every level of function and ability! Join us for this advanced skills training and get:
- Exercise progressions uniquely designed to improve performance and recovery, targeting the shoulder, knee, and spine.
- 100s of new techniques focused on stability, strength, and endurance.
- Custom rehabilitation and performance improvement assessments and interventions.
Hours of comprehensive labs show you step by step how to evaluate each client’s movement capacity, biomechanics, joint contributions, and myofascial layers. PLUS! Learn new ways of working with patients with mobility limitations or physical space restrictions.
It’s an all-NEW paradigm of exercise progressions uniquely designed to improve performance and recovery.
Join your peers and take that next step to advance your career with the movement pattern assessments and interventions you need NOW to address:
- Pain — Prevent injuries and help your patients live pain free as you rehab overstressed tendons and connective tissue/instability injuries.
- Motion — Reduce joint stiffness and achieve fluid movement with today’s best evidence-based mobility and stability assessments.
- Strength — Develop a strong foundation with targeted progression and regression strategies; improve coordination and motor control — for all ages and abilities.
- Speed — Build velocity and maximize power.
- Performance — Return to sports and competitions with more endurance than ever.
Help your clients improve — safely — in the fastest and best ways possible. Here’s what you get when you purchase this course:
- Design developmental drills for the upper quarter
- Strategies for vertical and horizontal push/pull patterns
- Understand how the hip and ankle influence knee performance
- Review change of direction and impact progressions
- Ensure trunk integrity from the ground up
- Apply progressions for hip hinge and load/support/carry
- Speed + power progressions
- Customized strength drill progressions
- Open and closed chain development
- Strategies for slow twitch development
- Manipulation of time
- Simulate creation of treatment plans using course content
- Incorporate understanding of this new joint by joint approach
- Apply assessments and interventions based on human movement performance continuum
A Comprehensive Framework to Enhance Recovery & Improve Client Outcomes
Valued at $499.98
Just $199.99 Today — Save $299.99!
you wish to live — pushing your programing to the highest levels.
Just follow these three easy steps to get started!
We’re that confident you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.