Interested in becoming a Certified IASTM Practitioner? We’ve got the advanced movement solutions you’ve been looking for.
Your patients come to you for pain relief — but what they’re really looking for is freedom to move.
Help your patients get back to doing what they love.
In this new advanced skills training, expert guide Dr. Steven Capobianco will show you step-by-step how to preserve your greatest instrument — your hands — while building a successful practice.
Soft tissue manipulation, myofascial tools, kinesiology taping, anatomy, physiology, screening and treatment — it’s all here! You’ll easily unlock new ways to manipulate facia — reducing pain, improving range of motion and increasing athletic performance. High-resolution and professionally-shot — you’ll easily see exactly what your instructor is referring to as you learn IASTM step-by-step.
This course is your new secret weapon.
Get the proven techniques and methods you’ve been looking for so you can go stronger, longer — all while effectively treating the nervous system and the fascia.
By the end of this training, you’ll be a Certified Advanced IASTM Practitioner — confidently providing pain relief solutions to clients dealing with nerve entrapments, adhesions… and so much more.
This is the future of rehab: revolutionary tools that help people move MORE and move BETTER with less pain. This is the future of IASTM.
The tools may be hard, but the techniques are soft.
Whether you are new to IASTM or have a strong foundation under your belt, this completely self-paced course will give you the most comprehensive education on IASTM out there… improving patient outcomes and transforming your practice — as soon as your next session.
Deliver superior soft tissue manipulation wherever the job takes you, improving pain, muscle dysfunction, neurological complaints, and more — safely and effectively.
Register for this course and immediately access multiple tools and approaches that you can start using RIGHT NOW — within hours or days.
Your ultimate guide to IASTM includes:
Your First Certification Course: FMT Blades: IASTM Practitioner Certification
- Mechanical Effects
- Neurological Effects
- Treatment Considerations
- Pain Modulation Stroke
- Up/Down Regulation
- Up-Regulation Stroke
- Down-Regulation Stroke
- Additional Strokes
- Screening & Fascial Tracing
- Case Study & Summary
- Using Your Toolkit
- Novel Screening Approaches
- Introduction to Treating Pain
- An Introduction to Combing
- The Tissue Glide Approach
- Directional Preference, Techniques, and more
- Addressing Nerve Entrapments from Head to Toe
- Compressional Floss Therapy
no extra steps are needed on your part — it’s never been so easy to get certified!
When you become a Certified Advanced IASTM Practitioner, you’ll show your patients and peers that you have completed this two-part advanced skills training, showcasing yourself as educated, experienced, and knowledgeable, essentially earning their TRUST.
- Builds your practice — Advertise for free with a listing on RockTape’s professional registry.
- Results in better outcomes — Help clients get quick wins from your newfound knowledge, drug-free!
- Offers you a community — Gain access to an exclusive peer group of Certified Advanced IASTM Practitioners with similar passions and interests as you.
- And so much more!
From clinicians to fitness professionals — this exclusive online certification course is designed for all who work in a rehab approach and want to become the IASTM experts in their communities.
Steven Capobianco, D.C., MA, DACRB, PES, holds a B.A. and M.A. in Kinesiology and Exercise Science in addition to a doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine. Steve is a practicing sports chiropractor, currently holding a Diplomate in Rehab from the ACA and a Performance Enhancement Specialists certification from the NASM.
Dr. Capo launched a sports specific rehab and performance institute called ProjectMOVE in Denver, Colorado that focuses on identifying motor control dysfunction in an attempt to enhance human performance from the professional athlete to weekend warrior.
Steve is the Senior Director of Medical Education for Rocktape, pioneering evidence-informed education and products that challenges the current understanding of human movement practices. He authored the Fascial Movement Taping manual and lectures worldwide on the movement based corrective tactics and strategies.Click here for information about Steven Capobianco
It’s your new favorite treatment plan for pain relief.
Learn step-by-step exactly how to:
- Apply instrument assisted treatment strokes for pain treatment
- Use multiple interventions and multiple tools to create better movement outcomes
- Reduce the chance of injury and bruising when applying IASTM
- Apply movement screening principles to guide instrument assisted stroke variations
- Manage common cutaneous nerve entrapments, relieving discomfort and improving mobility
- Understand the physiological effects of IASTM
- …and so much more!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee