Our brains are constantly changing and adapting. As we learn, grow, or even become injured — our brains rewire themselves to create new pathways.
As rehab professionals, it is vital that we understand this concept — the concept of neuroplasticity — and that we learn how to apply it in our practices. By understanding neuroplasticity, we can help our clients achieve the best therapeutic outcomes.
It’s never too late to remap the brain!
Whether you work with patients young or old, neuroplasticity rehabilitation can increase functioning for those recovering from injuries, concussions, stroke, and so much more. And we’re here to teach you all about it in our brand-new online course: Neuroplasticity for Rehab Professionals: Rewiring the Brain to Enhance Recovery.
It’s a course you won’t want to miss. In three focused seminars, our experts will show you exactly how to apply the concept of neuroplasticity so you can help patients:
- Experience less pain
- Increase range of motion
- Improve balance and depth perception
- Get better sleep
- Increase memory…and so much more!
Confidently steer clients in the optimal direction… using neuroplasticity rehabilitation. Take your practice to the next level and master cutting edge topics — like how hypnosis, polyvagal theory and mindfulness are helping individuals rewire their brains and create new pathways every day.
These are the guaranteed results you’ve been waiting for.
Implement what you learn immediately with a variety of patients! And once you complete this course, you’ll be steps ahead of everyone else.
Apply the elements of neuroplasticity to your practice and immediately improve your therapeutic outcomes!
These three advanced neuroplasticity skills trainings are filled with practical, evidence-based techniques and interventions that will have you stimulating your patients’ brains to improve recovery.
Best of all, you’ll head to work tomorrow from a place of confidence — with a brand-new skillset.
Here’s what you get when you purchase this course:
How Injury Changes the Brain and How You Can Help Rewire It
- Integrating Neuroplasticity into Your Therapy Program
- Neuroanatomy, Brain Development, and Chronic Pain
- Designing Effective Treatment Plans
- Neurological Screening & Challenges
- Vision and Hearing Related Deficits
- Implications for Neurological Disorders: Stroke, TBI, Concussion
- Hypnosis, Fear and the Subconscious Mind
- Fight or Flight: The Lessons of Polyvagal Theory
- Game Changing Strategies
- Pain Medications
- Framework for Posture Control
- Screen, Assess, and Intervene
- Science Behind Exercise
- Increased Stress and Anxiety in the Modern World
- Mechanisms of Stress Relief
- Brain Remodeling: The Science of Neuroplasticity
- Take a deep look into the purpose of the code and how it may protect you…legally.
- Examine real ethical case examples of clinicians, along with the consequences of adhering or not adhering to the code.
- Learn how to properly report an ethical issue, a compliance concern, or a licensing concern through the proper channels while protecting yourself… and more!
- Learn how to focus your documentation.
- Ensure every requirement is met while documenting and using clinical reasoning.
- Review actual case studies and intervention examples to ensure immediate carryover into your practice…and more!
Rewiring the Brain to Enhance Recovery
Valued at $459.95
Just $299.99 Today — Save $159.96!
Don’t just take it from us. See what your peers had to say after completing this course:
" [I appreciated] the organized way in which such a large body of material (stress physiology, emotional regulation, attention and focus, resiliency, and neural science) was broken down into clear, easy to understand, bite sized pieces. "
" This information was invaluable, and I am eager to share the content with my therapy team. "
" I found the perturbation based training very informative and will incorporate this into my skill set and practice. Speaker was quite knowledgeable and presented loads of helpful evidence based research. "
" I appreciated Trent's history with CMS… I loved his common-sense approach and LOVED his examples of skilled vs non-skilled therapy. He gets us. "
" I enjoyed learning how to document correctly so Medicare and other insurances will reimburse accordingly. "
This is the educational summit you’ve been waiting for — particularly if you are a(n):
- Physical Therapist/Physical Therapist Assistant
- Occupational Therapist/Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Speech-Language Pathologist
- Exercise Physiologist
- Athletic Trainer
Karen Pryor, Ph.D., PT, DPT, has a doctorate in physical therapy and has practiced for over 40 years in the field. Involved with early intervention in the birth-three population for over 30 years, she has developed neuroplasticity techniques that are used in a wide variety of settings, including homes, childcare centers, and school systems, to advance pediatric therapy programs. Dr. Pryor serves on several boards, including the Leadership Interagency Council for Early Intervention, (2014-2024), a position to which she was appointed by Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam and Governor Bill Lee. In 2010, she received the President’s Volunteer Service Award for her contributions to the advanced treatment of children from President Barack Obama. In addition to her work with children, Dr. Pryor has served as an adjunct professor at the Tennessee State University Occupational Therapy School, and in the Volunteer State Community College Physical Therapy Assistant program. She is a clinical instructor for several universities and colleges. With her years of experience and passion for complete wellness, Dr. Pryor advances a more expansive view of how to integrate therapy throughout the lifespan by using COMPASS neuroplasticity techniques.Click here for information about Karen Pryor
Shelly Denes, PT, CFPS, C/NDT, is an expert in fall prevention and neuro-rehab with more than 25 years of experience treating patients with hemiplegia, neuromuscular disorders, TBI, and SCI. She has a special interest in advanced technology and has been involved extensively with neuroprosthetic devices, lower extremity orthotics, and exoskeleton robotics. Shelly earned her certification in Neurodevelopmental Treatment for Adult Hemiplegia (NDT) from the Rehab Institute of Chicago and earned certification as a Fall Prevention Specialist with the International Association of Aging Specialists and sits on their advisory board.Click here for information about Michel (Shelly) Denes
Clyde Boiston, PT, OCS, CMF, TCHI is a licensed Physical Therapist with over 25 years of clinical experience who has worked in multiple therapy settings including acute care, outpatient orthopedics, and home health. Mr. Boiston is a mindfulness teacher and meditation instructor offering retreats, workshops, and mindful living classes. He received his certification as a Mindfulness Facilitator (CMF) from UCLA’s Mindful Awareness Research Center (MARC) in 2017 after completing their yearlong teacher training program. Mr. Boiston graduated with a BS in PT from California State University Long Beach in 1997 and has been Board Certified as an Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS) since 2004. He is also a certified Tai Chi for Rehabilitation instructor through the Tai Chi for Health Institute.Click here for information about Clyde Boiston
Trent Brown, MOT, OTR/L, ATP, BCG, is a practicing therapist in Utah. He completed his undergraduate and graduate work at the University of Utah where he is also an adjunct professor. He is employed by the Department of Health (UDOH) to develop, implement, and operate healthcare quality improvement programs and has authored multiple laws to legislate improved patient care. Mr. Brown also reviews clinical documentation for UDOH as an expert witness in reviewing cases. Mr. Brown has over 15 years of clinical experience in skilled nursing, transitional care, acute, and home health. Recently, he served as the VP for the UOTA where he co-authored SB 131 advancing OT practice in the state of Utah and has received multiple awards for his clinical, academic, and legislative work. Through his expertise in advocating for therapy services authoring law and rule he has evolved into an expert presenter on ethical and legal issues facing therapy.Click here for information about Trent Brown
Get ready to raise your rates because these skills are going to make you that much more valuable to your clients.
Just follow these three easy steps and get started on your journey to success.
Understand the interplay of neuroplasticity and stress and how mindfulness brings it all into balance.
Our experts will explain complex neuroplasticity concepts to you in easy-to-understand terms. Through case studies, videos, and the latest research, you’ll learn bold new ways to:
- Treat patients with neurological disorders: stroke, TBI, concussion, and more
- Reach and replace neural connections in the subconscious
- Improve your clinical reasoning with a better understanding of neuroanatomy and brain development
- Apply an entirely new framework for postural control that reduces the risk of falling
- Improve proprioception and balance to enhance your clients’ independence and safety
- Appropriately prescribe exercise to older adults (evidence-based and scientifically proven!)
- Use mindfulness to remodel the brain and lower stress levels (in your patients and in yourself!)
- How the home environment and health habits contribute to one’s recovery, and so much more!
Your patients rely on you to help them achieve a better quality of life. Following this course, you’ll be creating actionable treatment plans to help your clients find freedom once again!