No pain, no gain — this has been drilled into your patients for years. Even once they can tell there may be an issue, they don’t stop. They keep going. It’s what they do. In most cases, the referral for therapy is significantly overdue.
When you face your next shoulder patient, you need strategies that quickly identify the issue and resolve the pain. This advanced training is filled with:
- Comprehensive strategies for enhanced patient evaluation and treatment
- Objective criteria for return to activity!
- Manual therapy, stabilization, mobilization, strength, ROM, compression and decompression strategies, kinesiology taping concepts, myofascial cupping, corrective exercise strategies — it’s all here!
Level up your upper extremity treatment strategies and quickly resolve issues that have nagged at these patients for weeks, months or even years!
Cutting-edge tools you need to provide professional-athlete-level care to every patient — uncover and immediately implement these evidence-based techniques:
- Functional testing algorithm for clinical decision making following an injury
- Step by step guide for returning to activity (applicable for work AND sports!)
- Framework to incorporate fascial lines into your treatment plan
- Strategies to increase efficiency with external cues
You’ll find novel approaches to resolve pain and improve function for all the shoulder diagnoses you treat, including:
- Shoulder impingement
- Rotator cuff syndrome
- Frozen Shoulder
- Biceps tendonitis
- Upper-cross syndrome
- Posture related dysfunction
- Serratus anterior activation
- Scapulohumeral dysfunction
The Strategies, Testing & Criteria to Determine When to Return to Sports
- Progression and regression strategies to help every type of patient you treat
- Strategies to increase efficiency with external cues like kinesiology tape or myofascial cups
- Compression and decompression strategies for mobility and pain mitigation
- The relationship between mobility and stability within the human body
- Understanding the complex nature of the shoulder complex and how it ties into the rest of the kinetic chain
- Five step process for training stability and mobility for the shoulder joint
Don't Chase the Symptoms, Find the Cause
- Pinpoint commonly missed diagnoses related to myofascial restrictions
- Save time and resources for you and your patient with these streamlined techniques
- Eliminate pain while simultaneously improving biomechanics of the UE
George Davies, DPT, MED, PT, SCS, ATC, LAT, CSCS, PES, FAPTA
Click here for information about George Davies
Feel more confident in your ability to treat even the most complex shoulder injuries with these game changing methodologies!
- Myofascial cupping techniques
- Kinesiology taping applications
- Manual therapy approaches
- Decompression and compression therapy
- Corrective exercise and intervention
- Progression and regression strategies
You’ll learn new ways to incorporate the tools you already own with techniques that will get your patients results – fast. Best of all? You’ll be able implement these practical strategies the very next day!
We’re that confident you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.