- Utilize the joint-by-joint approach to streamline your evaluation
- Integrate the fascial highway that connects it all to enhance your treatment plan!
- Incorporate the tools you already own to get results fast!
Filled with clinical pearls from many of the senior instructors from RockTape, you have the opportunity to learn their time-tested treatment models that are unparalleled in creating positive outcomes that translate to lasting recovery.
- In depth biomechanical analysis of the foot and ankle anatomy that will enhance your clinical decision making
- Differential diagnosis for the most prevalent conditions: plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, posterior tibial tendonitis and ankle sprains – and effective treatment protocols tailored to each pathology
- How to improve foot function without using an orthotic or brace
- Long term effects of chronic ankle instability – and how to address it!
- The full spectrum of knee assessment and intervention for every patient type and ability level
- A concise framework for every aspect of evaluation: tightness, strength and tolerance
- Unique ways to challenge movement – without additional loading!
- Fill the clinical void that many clinicians overlook - a better appreciation for the importance of training single leg stance
- Incorporate the 3 critical sensory systems into your treatment: proprioceptive, vestibular and ocular
- Integrated assessment options that will re-direct your plan of care by assessing the location of the restriction: open vs closing side of a movement
- How to create appropriate system compensations by working around the pain instead of through it
- Feel confident knowing when to stabilize vs when to mobilize
- Simple yet effective screening tests for motor control issues with the hips and SI joints
- Hip mobility drills and targeted exercises that get results fast
- How to teach your patients the ONE movement they need to master to prevent lower back pain
- Core strengthening exercises to help prevent SI joint pain
- Perform a ‘low cost’ gait analysis
- How to spot the most common biomechanical errors in runners
- Identify the type of foot strike that is increasing risk of injury
Simple, evidence-based advice to improve your clinical skills immediately!
Don't wait - register today!
Dr. Courtney Conley is a chiropractic physician specializing in foot and gait mechanics. She holds a B.A. in Kinesiology from the University of Maryland and is the owner and operator of Total Health Solutions in Golden, Colorado. She also is the founder of Gait Happens, an online education platform specializing in foot and gait mechanics. Her personal journey of becoming a foot and gait expert began years ago when she attended chiropractic school in Chicago, Illinois. She was privileged to be mentored under some of the top experts in her field.
Tony Mikla, DPT, CSCS, XPS, is a sports physical therapist and performance coach. Dr. Mikla speaks and teaches nationally on sports physical therapy and is active in research having published multiple papers in international journals. He is the founder and CEO of KIME Human Performance Institute focusing improving people's lives through movement and physical therapy. He previously served as the physical therapy manager at the world renowned EXOS in Phoenix, AZ, working with best athletes in the world.
Adam Wolf, PT, LMT, FAFS, has nearly two decades of clinical experience that includes clinical, management, consulting, education, performance/strength, and conditioning, as well as ownership roles. Some of his certifications include Level III practitioner of Neurokinetic Therapy (NKT), Enhance Running Technician, Functional Range Conditioning (FRC) & Functional-Neuro-Orthopedic Rehab (FNOR) provider.
Dr. Jon Mulholland is a sports chiropractor and strength coach who has helped athletes of all levels with injury recovery and performance enhancement. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science from Ithaca College in 1996, and his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Northwestern Health Sciences University in 2000. Additionally, he has post-graduate certifications as a Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner (CCSP) and a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS).
Paul Herberger, BS, CPT, is a former professional big mountain skier who competed on the Freeride World Tour for 12 years. Paul is also a Certified Personal Trainer and a Certified Ironman Triathlon coach who has coached numerous athletes to the Ironman World Championships in Kona, Hawaii and Ironman 70.3 World Championships. Additionally, he holds coaching certifications from USA Swimming and USA Cycling. Paul owns and operates Epic Fitness, a functional fitness center in Bozeman, Montana, where he manages a staff of coaches and trainers and oversees both in-person and virtual training programs.
Milica McDowell, MS, DPT, is the Director of Medical Business Development for Rocktape. She holds a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Idaho State University, a masters degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Colorado and two bachelors Degrees in Exercise Physiology and Health Promotion. A Physical Therapist since 2003, she established an orthopedic and sports medicine physical therapy practice in 2003 in Bozeman, MT. She is also the founder of Bluebird Medical Supply and Epic Fitness Center. Dr. McDowell was a faculty at Montana State University in the Human Performance Department for 8 years where she taught exercise science related courses and mentored pre-health professions students. She is a published author, editor, researcher and speaks at State, Regional and National Medical and Fitness Conferences. She has taught over 200 continuing education courses and is the co-author of several continuing education systems. Originally from Alaska, in her free time she enjoys downhill and skate skiing, surfing, growing veggies in her garden and being active with her family.
We’re that confident you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.