15th Annual Rehab Summit Conference Recording Package
Can't attend the live conference November 12-14, 2021?
Good news! We’re now offering an exclusive pre-order for the recording package.
Unlimited access to presentations at your convenience!
Unlimited access to presentations at your convenience!
Learn from the field’s top pioneers as you explore techniques and practical takeaways you can immediately apply to your practice. You’ll discover proven interventions and the most effective treatments that address today’s most valuable and challenging topics.
This comprehensive training will give you lots of quick wins and lasting results for every patient. Get them back in action – safely and quickly.
2021 Rehab Summit Virtual Conference
Just $599.99 Today — Unbelievable Savings!
CE Details available 4-6 weeks after conference dates of November 12-14, 2021
- Sacroiliac Joint Reinterpreted Based on Science: A New Standard for Evaluation & Treatment — Jerry Hesch, MHS, DPT, PT
- Simple Solutions for Complex Joints — Jerry Hesch, MHS, DPT, PT
- Special Topics in Dry Needling Treatments — Jan Dommerholt, PT, DPT, MPS
- Total Shoulder Arthroplasty: How Outcomes are Being Minimized Through Functional Neglect — Trent Brown, MOT, OTR/L, BCG, ATP, CFPS
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound: Real Time, Dynamic Imaging at Your Fingertips — Jeannine Noble, PT, MS, RMSK
- Improving Functional Mobility & Gait Patterns Following Injury, Surgery & Aging — Trent Brown, MOT, OTR/L, BCG, ATP, CFPS
- Orthopedic Manual Therapy For The Lumbar Spine — Theresa Schmidt, PT, DPT, MS, OCS, LMT, CEAS
- Intervention Strategies for Neck Pain: Optimizing Patient Care & Functional Outcomes — Theresa Schmidt, PT, DPT, MS, OCS, LMT, CEAS
- Stay Advanced: Stroke Rehabilitation for Severe Hemiplegia — Mike Studer, PT, MHS, NCS, CEEAA, CWT, CSST, FAPTA
- One Size Does Not Fit All: Parkinson Disease & the Parkinsonisms — Mike Studer, PT, MHS, NCS, CEEAA, CWT, CSST, FAPTA
- Neuroplasticity: The Missing Link to Help Maximize Functional Movement — Jessica Belanger, OT
- Post-COVID-19 ‘Long Haulers’ Acute & Chronic Effects: Evaluation & Treatment — Michel Janet (Shelly) Denes PT, CFPS, C/NDT, CGCP & Karen Pryor PhD, PT, DPT, ND, CH, CFPS
- Neurological Considerations in Fall Risk — Michel Janet (Shelly) Denes PT, CFPS, C/NDT, CGCP
- Osteoporosis: Building a Foundation — Payal Sahni, PT, MPT, DPT
- Treating Geriatric Low Back Pain — Jamie Miner, PT, DPT, GCS
- Aging & Vestibular Disorders: Streamlined Evaluation & Effective Treatment Modifications — Jamie Miner, PT, DPT, GCS
- Functional Movement Techniques for Golf Rehabilitation & Performance — Meghan Helwig, PT, DPT
- Blood Flow Restriction for ACL — Ed LeCara, DC, PhD, ATC, CSCS
- BFR for Performance: Advanced Drills for Next Level Treatment — Ed LeCara, DC, PhD, ATC, CSCS
- Clinical Application of Current Myofascial Research for Dry Needing — Jan Dommerholt, PT, DPT, MPS
- Unilateral vs. Bilateral Strength Training – Neurological Ramifications & Practical Applications — Eric Cobb, DC
- Pain & Performance: Where Complex Neurology Meets Practical Application — Eric Cobb, DC
- Regenerative Medicine: Non-Surgical Options & New Tools for Orthopedics — Terry Rzepkowski, DPT, MS, BS
- ACL Injury Prevention & Post-Op Athlete Workshop — Terry Rzepkowski, DPT, MS, BS
- Understanding the Complexity of Feeding & Eating — Kay Toomey, Ph.D.
- Yoga & Mindfulness for Kids: Techniques to Rebalance the Brain & Nervous System after Covid-19 — Betsy Shandalov, OTR/L, C-IAYT, AWC
- Picky Eaters vs PFD vs ARFID: Differential Diagnosis Decision Tree to Guide Intervention — Kay Toomey, Ph.D.
- Neurological Approaches to Treat Children with Complex Trauma, Autism, ADHD, & SPD — Varleisha Gibbs, PhD, OTD, OTR/L, ASDCS
- Primitive Reflexes Influence on Eye Alignment & Body Function: What to Look for & How to Treat — Karen Pryor, PhD, PT, DPT, ND, CH, CFPS
- Dissecting the Brain-Gut Connection for Challenging Behaviors: Utilize ENS for Self-Regulation — Varleisha Gibbs, PhD, OTD, OTR/L, ASDCS
- Vision Rehabilitation & Neuroplasticity Techniques for Success in a 3-D World — Karen Pryor, PhD, PT, DPT, ND, CH, CFPS
- Handwriting Can Be FUN! Utilizing Neuroplasticity to Build Pathways for Handwriting Confidence — Robyn Otty, OTD, OTR/L, BCPR, FAOTA
- Self-Care to Prevent Professional Burnout after COVID — Vanessa Ruiz, ND, RN-BSN
- Cannabinoid Science: Research & Therapeutic Applications for Pain, Sleep & Mental Health — Joe LaVacca, PT, DPT, OCS, CFSC, FMS, FMT-C, FRCms, SFMA
- Mindfulness as Emotional CPR for Clinicians: Increasing Compassion, Peace of Mind, & Resilience — Clyde Boiston, PT, OCS, CMF
- The Art & Science of ‘Health” – Connecting Body, Mind, & Breath — Joe LaVacca, PT, DPT, OCS, CFSC, FMS, FMT-C, FRCms, SFMA
- Clinical Effectiveness of Mindful Movement: Tai Chi, Yoga, & Qi Gong — Clyde Boiston, PT, OCS, CMF
- Pain Neuroscience Education: The Bridge from Fear & Avoidance to Movement & Recovery — Jessie Podolak, PT, DPT
- Non-Pharmacological & Integrative Pain Management Approaches: Integrative Strategies to Treat Chronic Pain — Vanessa Ruiz, ND, RN-BSN
- Osteoporosis Treatment Strategies for Rehab Professionals — Payal Sahni, PT, MPT, DPT
- Pain Science Pillars: Major on the Majors— Jessie Podolak, PT, DPT
Sessions featured in the live conference will be available 4-6 weeks after the live event dates of November 12-14, 2021. After purchase, you will receive an email notification once sessions are available. CE hours and approvals on products may differ from live CE approvals. Some credit approvals expire after a period of time and cannot be guaranteed for a lifetime. Since the self-study recordings include the same content as the live 15th Annual Rehab Summit, you cannot earn CE credit on both.