- Evidence-based treatment techniques that mitigate side effects of cancer treatment
- Red flags to watch out for and appropriate referral guidelines
Now, more than ever, women are seeking comprehensive answers to tackle the pains and hardships that come with aging.
And, patients are becoming less tolerant of making multiple visits to individualized specialists to get the care they need.
Women want relevant rehab, health and movement solutions from a clinician they can trust with their most private and painful conditions.
Today you can be this trusted advisor and help transform challenges into personal triumphs.
This is why we’ve designed the most comprehensive self-study course on addressing hormonal, pelvic and physical challenges related to pregnancy, menopause, aging and more.
We’ve gathered 8 trailblazing female practitioners in health, rehabilitation, and fitness to bring you easy-to-apply solutions to…
- Confidently identify and treat pelvic floor dysfunction to help your clients increase mobility and reduce pain
- Gain targeted, musculoskeletal strategies to treat movement issues related to every stage of menopause
- Get cutting-edge, practical peri/menopause solutions for busy women
- Apply integrative and functional nutrition strategies to conquer estrogen dominance and scientific and holistic solutions to identify and manage thyroid dysfunction
- Learn insights and treatment strategies for managing heart disease, Alzheimer’s, dementia and other neurological and physical conditions
Plus, get 4 FREE bonus sessions exclusive to this course offer! Click here for course objectives and outline.
A Guide for Pelvic Health & Hormonal Challenges
Just $199.99 Today — Unbelievable Savings!
- How to connect with the diaphragm and pelvic floor to target incontinence, prolapse and dyspareunia
- Exercise interventions to maximize strength and mobility
- How to keep the intricately connected hormone system balanced
- Potential implications for breast cancer, fertility, endometriosis, fibroids, and ovarian cysts
- Why doesn’t the basic lab panel uncover thyroid dysfunction?
- Are there streamlined strategies to optimize thyroid function more holistically?
- What are the targeted and specific ways to identify and address thyroid disruptors?
Definitely! With presenters boasting a variety of specialties including physical therapy, occupational therapy, dietetics, nursing, and psychology, this multi-disciplinary team will take your skills to the next level! This course totals over 10.0 hours with 4 bonus sessions broken down into easy-to-digest video modules that include timely case studies, problem-solution strategies, practical worksheets and countless interventions. Plus, you’ll get specific strategies on Xenoestrogen management and answers to questions like, what’s the best diet for estrogen dominance?
When it comes to treating your female clients and the clinical issues they face, there is often more than meets the eye. The implications on overall health and rehabilitation are significant... from prenatal and pregnancy concerns to cancer and menopause.
The modules in this course breakdown many strategies for most significant health and wellness concerns women face. You’ll walk away with Health Solutions for women including: Menopause symptoms, estrogen dominance, bone health, heart health, strength, and libido.
Nope! This course is filled with external strategies that address the most common issues your patients face. You’ll get pelvic floor physical therapy interventions. Plus, you’ll have the right answers to your patients to questions like: Pelvic Floor Evaluation: What to Expect? And communicating and documenting your potential for referrals as a Pelvic Physical Therapist. You’ll also learn a concise framework for referring to a pelvic floor specialist when needed.
Absolutely not! While the training addresses some of the foremost issues that women face today, clinicians of any gender would greatly benefit from this training. Ultimately, you’ll walk away with the practical tools you need to help guide your clients into a lifestyle that is more active, less stressful and pain free.
Learn more about interventions for infertility, endometriosis, fibroids, ovarian cysts, bladder control, sexual performance, estrogen dominance, estrogen imbalance, gut health (estrobolome), and more. Loaded with assessment and intervention strategies that will be helpful to all movement practitioners, we’ve got something for the patients you treat, no matter your specialty!
Yes – 100%. We guarantee you’ll get new, effective methods and strategies to improve clinical outcomes and help clients find pain relief and freedom of movement – or get your money back. Register for this online course without risk.
We’re that confident you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.