- Evidence-based treatment techniques that mitigate side effects of cancer treatment
- Red flags to watch out for and appropriate referral guidelines
Whole Body Approach • Pelvic Health Dysfunction Treatment with External Techniques • Hormonal Considerations •
AND – So Much More!
You know that patients should not be embarrassed.
Whether you’re dealing with prolapse, discomfort during intercourse, pelvic pain or symptoms related to slowing metabolism, thyroid dysfunction or peri/menopause…
The biggest hurdle clinicians often face is not knowing and that is leading us to miss integral non-surgical interventions that make our clients lives better.
This is why we’ve brought eight trailblazing clinicians, with decades of clinical research and experience, together in a comprehensive self-study to provide you with…
• Strategies to make any condition easy to talk about so you can uncover the core issues that are plaguing your patients and achieve improved clinical outcomes – faster.
• Dozens of actionable interventions to help your clients improve strength and movement, reduce pain, fight fatigue and slowing metabolism and reclaim their life at any stage.
That’s not all: register now to get 4 FREE bonuses ($239.96 value – and includes FREE CE hours).
Why? Because you deserve the strategies that will help accelerate your career, as these innovative interventions have done for our experts.
Whether you want to get your training all at one time, or incorporate learning into your busy schedule...
You’ll get 6 sessions – plus 4 free bonus sessions if you buy now! – that’s 10 total sessions (to earn up to 16 CE hours!).
- Confidently identify and treat pelvic floor dysfunction to help your clients increase mobility and reduce pain
- Gain targeted, musculoskeletal strategies to treat movement issues related to every stage of menopause
- Get cutting-edge, practical peri/menopause solutions for busy women
- Apply integrative and functional nutrition strategies to conquer estrogen dominance and scientific and holistic solutions to identify and manage thyroid dysfunction
- Enhance your insights and treatment strategies for managing heart disease, Alzheimer’s, dementia and other neurological and physical conditions that are more prevalent in women.
- How to connect with the diaphragm and pelvic floor to target incontinence, prolapse and dyspareunia
- Exercise interventions to maximize strength and mobility
- How to keep the intricately connected hormone system balanced
- Potential implications for breast cancer, fertility, endometriosis, fibroids, and ovarian cysts
- Why doesn’t the basic lab panel uncover thyroid dysfunction?
- Are there streamlined strategies to optimize thyroid function more holistically?
- What are the targeted and specific ways to identify and address thyroid disruptors?
Definitely! With presenters boasting a variety of specialties including physical therapy, occupational therapy, dietetics, nursing, and psychology, this multi-disciplinary team will take your skills to the next level! This course totals over 10.0 hours with 4 bonus sessions broken down into easy-to-digest video modules that include timely case studies, problem-solution strategies, practical worksheets and countless interventions. Plus, you’ll get specific strategies on Xenoestrogen management and answers to questions like, what’s the best diet for estrogen dominance?
When it comes to treating your female clients and the clinical issues they face, there is often more than meets the eye. The implications on overall health and rehabilitation are significant... from prenatal and pregnancy concerns to cancer and menopause.
The modules in this course breakdown many strategies for most significant health and wellness concerns women face. You’ll walk away with Health Solutions for women including: Menopause symptoms, estrogen dominance, bone health, heart health, strength, and libido.
Nope! This course is filled with external strategies that address the most common issues your patients face. You’ll get pelvic floor physical therapy interventions. Plus, you’ll have the right answers to your patients to questions like: Pelvic Floor Evaluation: What to Expect? And communicating and documenting your potential for referrals as a Pelvic Physical Therapist. You’ll also learn a concise framework for referring to a pelvic floor specialist when needed.
Absolutely not! While the training addresses some of the foremost issues that women face today, clinicians of any gender would greatly benefit from this training. Ultimately, you’ll walk away with the practical tools you need to help guide your clients into a lifestyle that is more active, less stressful and pain free.
Learn more about interventions for infertility, endometriosis, fibroids, ovarian cysts, bladder control, sexual performance, estrogen dominance, estrogen imbalance, gut health (estrobolome), and more. Loaded with assessment and intervention strategies that will be helpful to all movement practitioners, we’ve got something for the patients you treat, no matter your specialty!
Yes – 100%. We guarantee you’ll get new, effective methods and strategies to improve clinical outcomes and help clients find pain relief and freedom of movement – or get your money back. Register for this online course without risk.
We’re that confident you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.