Treating patients with cervical issues is difficult, so their symptoms often go on and on for years without long-term relief. It's no wonder it is a leading cause of disability worldwide.That's why Dr. Jerry Hesch, inventor of the Hesch Method of Manual Therapy and founder of the prestigious Hesch Institute, created this online certification course, so you can get the advanced skills training you need to uncover the root of your clients' c-spine issues and effectively resolve them for good — in as few as 3 sessions! In this exclusive online certification course, you'll learn a whole-body approach to evaluating and treating movement dysfunction.
- Gentle and safe techniques that significantly reduce pain on the first visit
- Simple stretch mobilization to gain joint mobility and integrate the nervous system
- Powerful strategies that restore normal range of motion in 1-2 visits
You’ll also receive exclusive access to a comprehensive 130-page manual filled with diagnostic flowcharts, images, and proven protocols for home exercise programs that prolong gains. Get the perfect blend of manual therapy techniques, self-treatment, and self-mobilization strategies that will bring your clients relief and boost referrals.
Here’s the kicker: your CHCP certification and other bonuses ($366.96 value and includes CE hours!) are free if you buy now.
- Increase range of motion
- Alleviate chronic pain
- Regain stability and mobility
- Resolve joint hypomobility and hypermobility
Completely online and self-paced, you can view this comprehensive certification training whenever and wherever the time is right for you.
that quickly and efficiently improves patient outcomes.
- Things often overlooked in the patient's history
- What we know from pain science and the BPS
- Nervous system hierarchy: osteokinematics and arthrokinematics
- Red flags and when to refer
- Incorporating palpation
- Patterns of motion dysfunction and common pathologies
- BPPV and vertigo
- Identify when the problem originates outside the neck:
- Thoracic outlet
- Temporomandibular joint
- Thoracic spine
- Whiplash: Acceleration-Deceleration Injuries
- Cervicogenic Headache
- Jaw pain/TMJD
- Post Concussion Syndrome
- Balance and proprioception dysfunction of cervicogenic origin
- Articular micromotion
- Soft tissue techniques
- Removing reflex inhibition of strength and endurance
- Joint mobilization
- Strength and endurance rehabilitation
- Balance and proprioception
- Postural corrections
- Self-soft tissue work
- HEP to prolong gains
Valued at $397.97... Yours FREE with today's purchase.
- Purchase this course and access the certification exam upon completion.
- Achieve a score of 80% or higher on the exam and your certification will populate within the portal immediately!
- Once you receive your certification, you can start marketing yourself as a Certified Hesch Cervical Practitioner (CHCP) — demonstrating to patients and colleagues your expertise in this area. Certification with the Hesch Institute lasts for two years.
- Comprehensive reference with direct clinical application
- Diagnostic flowchart to streamline your treatment plan
- Proven protocols for home exercise programs that help maintain gains
Patients arrive intending to to “fix” and “eliminate” pain. Emphasizing direct treatment and elimination of chronic pain often opens a portal to exhaustion, frustration, and even increased pain intensity. We must recognize we cannot always control the pain which enters our life; however, we do have control over how we relate to pain. Embracing age-old principles of mindfulness, meditation and mindful movement, including Tai Chi, Qi Gong and Yoga, allows a shift in our relationship with chronic, somatic pain. This experiential session combines proven methods with modern science to provide a multitude of health and wellness benefits.
For over 40 years, Jerry Hesch, MHS, DPT, PT, has specialized in treating individuals suffering from acute and chronic pain from hypomobility and hypermobility and dysfunction in joints throughout the body, integrating care within a BPS and neuro-biomechanical framework. He founded The Hesch Institute for Treatment, Research, and Education in Aurora, CO to treat complex patients and share his evidence-based whole-body approach. A fundamental effort of the Institute is to demystify manual therapy by providing simple, effective, user-friendly interventions. This practical approach is one of the safest, most effective methods you will find that dramatically improves cervical spine dysfunction with brief treatment.
Jerry has presented over 100 workshops in the USA, Canada, and Europe, including state, national, and international conferences. He has published books on treating the whole-body and the lumbopelvic complex. In 2020, he published a third book chapter on the upper cervical spine (in Human Movement, Lundgren, Johansson).Click here for information about Jerry Hesch.
"I love the Hesch technique with lumbo-pelvic due to its effectiveness and look forward to incorporating cervical techniques as well."
— Jo Anne J., Physical Therapist
"As a structural modality I can highly recommend the Hesch Method for restoring balanced joint movement."
— James R., Physical Therapist
Become a Certified Cervical Spine Specialist! Show your clients and peers that you have what it takes to address whiplash, headaches, TMJD, post-concussion syndrome and resume normative function.Certification…
- Results in better outcomes — Help clients get quick wins from your newfound knowledge, drug-free!
- Gives you professional recognition — Set yourself apart from the thousands of clinicians relying on traditional methods to treat their clients. Increase your opportunities for career advancement and client referrals…. and so much more!
- Earns your clients' trust — Showcase your commitment to staying up to date on cervical spine treatments' best practices.
- Offers you a community — Gain access to an exclusive peer group of Certified Cervical Spine Specialists with similar passions and interests as you.
We’re that confident you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.