Performance. It's THE avenue to grow your practice, extend your reach, and add another revenue stream… yet many chiropractors stick to only traditional chiropractic, because performance seems time-consuming. And can you actually get paid for it?
We're here to say YOU CAN. You can pave a new path forward — with assessment and treatment techniques that completely flip your approach for ALL patients, not just your athletes.This course will show you how. It's driven by real needs of real chiros. You'll hear leading experts share their proven methods for working with athletes of all ages and abilities, including:
- Functional movement assessments that consider the demands on the entire kinetic chain
- Specific exercises and progressions to best replicate the sport specific needs of your athletes
- Proven strategies for labral/rotator cuff tears, plantar fasciitis, bursitis, and tendonitis, among others
- Nutrition-based strategies to reduce systemic inflammation
- Multimodal approaches to upgrade your toolbox: manual therapy, taping, myofascial release, cupping, compression flossing, IASTM, and more!
- This all-star presenter line up of chiros will deliver exactly what you need for your athletes
- Every presenter is dedicated to sharing actionable insights to implement the very next day!
- Peer-reviewed research — translated into real-world and practical solutions
- DOZENS of new strategies to accelerate your patient outcomes
- Safely speed up the recovery process for a variety of orthopedic diagnoses
- Advanced drills & exercise progressions to confidently return your athletes to unrestricted sport!
compression strategies, kinesiology taping concepts, corrective exercise strategies
— it's all here!
- In-depth biomechanical analysis of the foot and ankle anatomy that will enhance your clinical decision making
- Differential diagnosis for the most prevalent conditions: plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, posterior tibial tendonitis and ankle sprains — and effective treatment protocols tailored to each pathology
- How to improve foot function without using an orthotic or brace
- Long-term effects of chronic ankle instability — and how to address it!
- Bust the common myths of treating tendons
- Simple and effective taping strategies for the 4 most common diagnoses
Multidimensional Strategies for Mobility, Stability and Motor Control
- Targeted solutions for all of the most common issues including:
- Hip, groin or low back pain
- Stiffness or Tautness
- Labral tears
- Strains & Sprains
- Hip Impingement
- Snapping Hip
- Dozens of exercises with progression and regression techniques
- Unique breakdown of kinetic chains to optimize your whole-body approach
- Expand your treatment toolbox with innovative uses for cups, compression floss, kinesiology tape and more!
- How to quickly identify the root cause of impairment; structural, muscular, or neuro?
- Global assessment techniques for the entire kinetic chain
- Effective techniques for pain mitigation, tissue mobility and movement neurofeedback
- Easy-to-follow and simple-to-implement progressions for your treatment
More runners are being injured than ever before and too many practitioners are using antiquated assessment and treatment methods. This flies in the face of our “growing” understanding of treating injuries and deciphering running biomechanics.
If all you're looking at is volume, intensity and time… you're missing one of the biggest pieces of the running puzzle — movement quality.Learn a holistic approach to athlete management, the role that aerobic capacity (or lack thereof) plays in almost all injuries, and most importantly, the miseducation around what is considered normal from a running gait perspective.
- Why do so many running injuries occur? And how can you prevent them?
- Why are some people plagued with chronic injuries while others are rarely affected?
- How much do “proper” mechanics and foot strike matter?
- How to effectively tailor training programs around injury management
- What can you do to get runners doing work outside the sagittal plane?
You'll also explore hot topics like VO2 max, footwear, foot strike and gait analysis. Walk away with dynamic and functional assessment strategies that save you time alongside today's most effective conservative musculoskeletal care techniques.
Best of all? These strategies are applicable for all lower extremity athletes and injuries, not just runners! Register today!
for a variety of orthopedic diagnoses
Valued at $1,299.90 , yours for only $299.99!
- Improve motor strength and transfer by specific targeting neural systems
- Customize solutions for your programming based on client's presentation
- Use strength training as a pain-relief tool
- Determine exactly when to use what type of contraction — and does it really matter?
- Improve motor coordination by adding perturbation variables to strength work
- Achilles tendon injuries
- Jumper's knee
- Hamstring issues
Thanks. I feel like I can do a better shoulder evaluation now!"
We’re that confident you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.