Become the well-rounded clinician you’ve always dreamed of being with anger management techniques to immediately calm volatile clients AND shame-informed strategies to treat underlying issues.
Then, put your expertise on display for all to see with 2 career-elevating certifications — YOURS FREE WITH REGISTRATION!
Certified Specialist in Anger Management (CSAM)With your Anger Management Specialist certification, you will develop a better understanding of brain science, including principles related to the emotional, social, and angry brain, as well as the phases of an anger episode. Your added credentials will prove your proficiency in:
- Anger management treatment for individuals and in a group setting
- Phases of treatment, including anger control plans, assertive training, and conflict resolution
- Mindfulness and relaxation techniques to help clients let go of anger
- Cognitive approaches to identify, challenge, and reduce negative self-talk
- Positive psychology approaches to encourage optimism within angry clients
- Assertiveness and communication training techniques
- Coaching parents, partners, caregivers, & educators to support anger management
- Strategies to reduce self-harm and other harm considerations
Certified Shame-Informed Treatment Specialist (CSTS)As a Certified Shame-Informed Treatment Specialist (CSTS), you’ll have specific step-by-step solutions on the continuum of self-evaluative emotions: Shame, Guilt, Embarrassment, Remorse, Regret, Self-Criticism, and Self-Loathing. With this certification, you will understand:
- The role of attachment in the formation of shame-based identity
- The neurobiology of shame and trauma, core shame and implicit memory
- Defenses against shame inlude lying, blaming, narcissism, addictions, perfectionism and more
- Attunement and connection as the key to therapeutic change with shame-prone clients
- Somatic approaches to cultivate secure attachment
- Mindfulness and meditations
- Strategies to replicate conditions for healthy attachment
- Self-compassion exercises
And in addition to anger and rage, your shame certification gives you guidance to treat:
Co-Dependency • Depression • Self-Harm • Suicidality
“Evergreen certifications has helped me gain knowledge that enhances my work with clients and other professionals. A priceless investment!” – Crecenra F.
Become certified in just three easy steps!
Step 1: Watch the certification training videos.
Step 2: Complete the CE tests and instantly print your certificates of completion.
Step 3: Submit your certificates of completion, application form, and professional
Evergreen Certifications and we'll cover the cost of your certification for 1 year (a
Click here for full Certification requirements
That's it! No hidden fees. No catch. Just certification made EASY.
*Professional standards apply. Learn more at www.evergreencertifications.com/csts
We partner with Evergreen Certifications to include certification with some of our products. When you purchase such a product, we may disclose your information to Evergreen Certifications for purposes of providing services directly to you or to contact you regarding relevant offers.