With options left, right, and center, keeping patients under your care has never been harder. Offering the same exercises that didn't work for them at the last clinic leaves them frustrated, let down, and seeking relief elsewhere — But with the integrative tools you'll unlock in this training, you can build a bigger box — one that has room for ALL of your unique patients.
Nutrition — Sleep — Breathing — Yoga — Supplementation — These are components engrained in some of the most transformative rehab programs. Because effectively treating dysfunction ventures well beyond the point of injury.
That's why we have brought together an immersive group of rehab and health care professionals that know how to spark transformation in their patients through actionable and practical holistic interventions.
Stand apart from the rest with a whole-person approach that pushes beyond the diagnosis or dysfunction.
Register today and learn how you can revitalize functional outcomes for your patients and send them on a path to true vitality.
Differentiate yourself from colleagues with effective interventions patients don't commonly encounter. Join today and you'll get comprehensive training from today's leading experts in...
- Sleep and stress management
- Gut health
- Hormone imbalances
- Adrenal function
- Diaphragmatic breathing
- Non-pharmacological pain management
- Sleep — quality, quantity, and timing
- Systemic inflammation
- AND MORE!
Inflammation Unmasked — Looking Beyond the Musculoskeletal System — Kristina Campione, DC
- Explore the connection between gut health and the brain
- Pain science and chronic inflammation — Why it matters and what you can do
- Connect the links between dietary intake, pain, and systemic inflammation
- Improve clinical outcomes with systemically inflamed patients
Supplements Made Simple: What Health Professionals Need to Know — Dana White, RD, ATC
- Understanding the good, the bad, and the ugly of the dietary supplement industry
- Uncovering the supplements rehab professionals should know about
- Discover strategies for counseling patients/clients who may be inclined to use dietary supplements
- Learn how to properly vet dietary supplements for safety and clinical effectiveness
You Are What You Eat: Renewed Performance Starting with Nutrition — Cindi Lockhart, RDN, LD
- Learn how to assess your patient's nutritional status and relative risk
- Inflammation, oxidative stress, and fatigue — analyzing the impact of nutrition
- Anthropometrics, nutrition exams, and food frequency — Learn where to start taking action
- Knowing when to get nutrition professionals involved in your patients care
Integrative Pain Management: Exploring Safer Alternatives to Chronic Pain Management — Vanessa Ruiz, ND, RN-BSN
- Discover emerging trends in chronic pain management
- Unlock non-pharmacological and integrative approaches to manage chronic pain such as nutrition, supplementation, mindfulness, acupressure, restorative yoga and more
- Develop cognitive/behavioral strategies that actually work
Conscious Caring: Healthy Essentials to Caring for People in Pain — Carleen Sterner, MD
- Integrate caring practices to manage burnout and compassion fatigue
- Learn new skills to maintain balance when working with patients in chronic pain
- Gain practical tools to restore the providers health, wellness, and productivity
CBD Science for Sleep, Pain, and Stress — Joe LaVacca, PT, DPT
- Understanding cannabinoid science and its impact on the ECS (endocannabinoid system)
- Who, where, and when CBD should be used — reviewing new literature and treatment stacking
- Clinical implications for pain, sleep, anxiety, and depression
Strengthening the Immune System and Alleviating Pain with Ayurveda and Yoga: Self Care for the Practitioner and Patient — Betsy Shandalov, OTR/L
- Exploring Ayurveda as a treatment modality — Approaches to diet, herbs, lifestyle, and philosophy
- Tried and true techniques to heal trauma with integrative medicine
- Strategies to transform your patient's daily routine
- Experiential labs to build immunity with... yoga, meditation, breathwork, and centering techniques
Unlocking the Diaphragm: Performance-Based Breathing Strategies That Work! — Elizabeth Frey, PT, FCAMPT
- Standardized assessments addressing weakness and faulty movement patterns
- Current methods to train proper — timing, coordination, and expansion of the diaphragm
- Discover effective breathing practices — Box Breathing and Wim Hof Breathing
- Integrative techniques to improve breathing function such as — kinesio tape, manual therapy, percussion therapy
The Mind — Body — Spirit Connection: Clinically Backed Movement Strategies for Chronic Pain — Clyde Boiston, PT
- Discover the connection Between Qi Gong and Tai Chi as restorative exercises
- Embrace mind-body strategies for... arthritis, back pain, neurologic disorders, anxiety/depression, chronic pain, and more
- Dive into current research supporting Tai Chi's role in fall risk reduction
- Engage in experiential and safe flowing yoga poses for body and postural awareness
Optimizing Health Through Lifestyle Practices, Nutrition, and Whole Person Care
Just $299.99 Today — Unbelievable Savings!
- Gain confidence in teaching and implementing new techniques through personal practice
- Learn how to keep the intricately connected hormone system balanced
- Unlock NEW clinical implications for pain, sleep, anxiety, and stress
- Easy-to-integrate interventions to help patients of all ages lock in lasting behavior change
- Holistic strategies for non-pharmacological pain management
- Unlock the link between nutrition and… tissue health — muscle recovery — movement performance
- Stacked with supplements that all rehab professionals need to know about!
We’re that confident you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.