- Early mobilization
- Management of lines, wires, and tubes
- Respiratory distress
- Intubation/Vent dependency
promote early recovery, and regain function for critically ill patients
It's been two weeks post stroke – with everything from pain, weakness, bed bathing, urinary catheters, and feeding assistance – your patient is desperate to feel some sense of normalcy again… and YOU hold the key to their recovery.
Nothing compares to the flood of emotions when you assist that patient to stand for the first time. You get to see the hope in their eyes, as their family members glow with gratitude. This is the true power of early mobility for critical care patients.
But it's not an easy task. You're faced with altered cognition, rapidly changing vitals, unpredictable behaviors, anguished family members, and a slew of lines, wires, drains, and tubes to navigate. Your patient is counting on YOU to gain the strength and function they need to recover… and getting a single detail wrong can have life-altering consequences.
Unwind the complexities of critical care and continue to be the clinician your patients can depend on. Join us for the Critical Care Rehab Summit and learn the newest evidence and best rehab practices to provide safe and effective early mobility to critical care patients.
This comprehensive 2-day live virtual training provides essential interventions and proven mobility strategies for the whole Acute Care team!
No matter your discipline – you'll learn powerful NEW skills to improve patient outcomes and return them to their pre-illness level of function. With information on…
- ABCDEF Bundle
- Stroke rehab
- Peds rehab
- Trach/Vent Tips
- Gait/ADL training
- AND MORE!
Critical Care Rehab Summit
- 2 days of LIVE appearances from leading Acute Care experts
- Earn up to 27 CE hours with the perfect blend of live and on-demand training (including up to 12 Live CE hours & up to 15 Self-Study CE hours)
- Interactive Q&A for live sessions and downloadable handouts for each session
- Unlimited access to bonus sessions
- Unlimited access and replays on ALL sessions
- Earn up to 27 Self-Study CE hours
- The latest research and evidence made easily accessible
- Downloadable handouts and resources for each session
- Learn on your own time and earn CE as you go
to push for changes in the ICU I work in."
Walking Home From the ICU: Regaining Alertness, Orientation, and Mobility
with Dr. Kali Dayton, DNP, AGACNP | Click here for information about Kali Dayton
Innovative Rehab Strategies: Redefining Functional Goals in Acute Care
with Dr. Kirsten Davin, OTD, OTR/L | Click here for information about Kirsten Davin
Connecting Brain to Body: Early Functional Rehab for Neurological Trauma
with Dr. Benjamin White, PT, DPT, C/NDT | Click here for information about Benjamin White
Polypharmacy and Delirium: Impaired Mobility for the Geriatric Patient
with Dr. Kiplee Bell, MD, PA | Click here for information about Kiplee Bell
Reimagining Speech, Swallowing, and Mobility in Critical Care Settings
with Jerome Quellier, MS, SLP-CCC | Click here for information about Jerome Quellier
The Importance of Positioning, Play and Purpose for Babies and Children
in The PICU
with Molly Rejent, MOT, OTR/L | Click here for information about Molly Rejent
That's a $669.95 Value, Yours Free!
- Improve posture and function
- Strengthen the diaphragm while on bed rest or reduced mobility
- Minimize complications from immobilization
- Faster recovery
Identifying Fall Risk and Preventing Falls in Aging Adults Throughout the Continuum of Care
We’re that confident you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.