Here’s your opportunity to attend the Trauma Center’s state-of-the-art advanced training program in traumatic stress studies, featuring international experts including The New York Times Best Selling author and the leading authority on trauma, Dr. Bessel van der Kolk.
This elite opportunity will transform your practice by equipping you with specialized skills for the treatment of posttraumatic and dissociative disorders in children and adults – and you’ll earn a certificate from the world’s leading trauma clinic.
The Trauma Center at JRI in Boston MA, in conjunction with PESI, Inc., is pleased to announce the availability of an online, distance-learning presentation of the Traumatic Stress Studies Certificate Program. The online program begins October 23, 2017, and runs through mid-June, 2018. Approximately 2.5 hours of program videos will be released online weekly (29 weeks total) for on-demand viewing. Engage in online group chat discussions with other participants, and quarterly live teleconference Q&A sessions led by Trauma Center faculty. You'll get online access to all course materials through August 1, 2018!
- Neurobiology of Trauma
- Attachment Theory & Relationships
- Treatment Foundations
- Vicarious Trauma and Self-Care
- Dissociation and Internal Family Systems
- Regulation in Children & Adults
- Trauma Processing: Cognitive, Expressive, Mind-Body, EMDR
Reviews From Recent Participants
- Didactic seminar videos, apx. 2.5 hours per week for 29 weeks. Click Here For Full Course Details
- CE credit with online testing totaling apx. 70 hours. Click Here For Credit Information
- Online access to all materials and recommended readings through August 1, 2018!
- Online group chat discussion with other participants
- Live Q&A calls with select faculty
- Certificate of completion following the course
Over a dozen of today's leading trauma treatment innovators will share their insight and techniques, including:
- Bessel van der Kolk, M.D.
- Jana Pressley, Psy.D.
- Margaret E. Blaustein, Ph.D.
- Frank Guastella Anderson, M.D.
- Deborah Korn, Psy.D.
- Elizabeth Warner, Psy.D.
- Elizabeth Hopper, Ph.D.
- David Emerson, E-RYT
- Joseph Spinazzola, Ph.D.
- Jodie Wigren, Ph.D.
- ...and more!
Multi-Person discounts are also available. Call 800-844-8260 for details.
This program is post-graduate level, providing the very latest, cutting-edge information on the core topics in the field of trauma, including key approaches to treatment and intervention techniques.
The Trauma Center at JRI recommends that practitioners be licensed mental health providers who are currently seeing clients or providing mental health services.
The program is at an intermediate level; very well-trained practitioners who are already specialists in traumatic stress will also benefit highly from the context, flow and experiential aspects of the training.
Unlicensed and affiliated professionals with appropriate training and/or practical experience who work with trauma-impacted populations may also benefit.