ADHD-Certified Educator (ADHD-CE) Training Bundle from PESI
ADHD - Certified Educator Training Bundle
- Assessment of ADHD in Children & Teens with Russ Barkley, PhD
- ADHD & Emotional Regulations with Russ Barkley, PhD
- The Importance of Emotion in Understanding & Managing ADHD with Russ Barkley, PhD
- The Two Attention Disorders: Identifying, Diagnosis & Managing ADHD vs SCT with Russ Barkley, PhD
- Oppositional, Defiant & Disruptive Children and Adolescents with Jennifer Wilke-Deaton, MA, LPA
- Advances in the Management of ADHD: Evidence-Based Medications & Psychosocial Treatments with Russ Barkley, PhD
- Anxiety, ADHD and Anger in the Classroom: 60 Activity-Based Coping Skills to Effectively Manage “Big Feelings” with Janine Halloran, LMHC
- Managing ADHD in School: The Best Evidence-Based Methods with Russ Barkley, PhD
- Executive Funtion, ADHD and Stress in the Classroom with Cindy Goldrich, EdM, ACAC
- Behavior Management Skills for Classroom Success with Scott Walls, MS, LIPC, CCMHC
This training bundle has been approved to fulfill the educational requirements for ADHD-Certified Educator Certification as have been defined by the Institute of Certified ADHD Professionals.
For complete Certification Requirements Click Here.
Purchase All Trainings Today and Save $689!
When you have completed the certification training hours,
obtain ADHD-Certified Educator Certification by completing the application process at www.adhdcert.com