Earn your Wound Care Certification with ease.
As if your job as a nurse wasn’t high-stakes and stressful enough, you’ve decided to take the Wound Care Certification Exam.
There’s a lot of pressure to pass the test on the FIRST attempt because once you earn credentials like CWCN, CWS, or WCC you instantly improve your earning potential, future job opportunities, and the critical skills that ultimately enhance your patient outcomes.
Failing the exam could put your job – or worse someone’s life – on the line.
Pass your Wound Care Certification Exam the VERY FIRST TIME with this all-inclusive, online exam prep course! Let Kim Saunders, MSN/ED, RN, CWON®, CFCN, and her decades of wound, ostomy, and continence nursing experience teach you:
- The latest wound assessment principles
- How to differentiate etiology
- Complications and symptoms of wound stagnation
- A critical analysis of treatment options for each type of wound presentation
- And so much more!
Elevate your practice and gain the life-changing knowledge you need to improve your patient’s quality of life. Plus, get lifetime access to the Nurses Success Network and a practice exam you can take again and again!
Don't spend thousands of dollars on a subpar certification prep course when you can register now for this intensive, online training for only $99.99! Get everything you need from the comfort of your own home and the convenience of your own schedule.
Best of all, you’ll earn up to 9.6 CE hours at no additional cost!
Your satisfaction is guaranteed – so what are you waiting for?! Set yourself up for success today!
Here's everything that's included with your Wound Care Certification: Exam Prep Course registration:
- Immediate, Lifetime Access to the Online Training and All Materials
Designed with the busy professional in mind, this program is entirely self-paced and provides a comprehensive review of key areas of study. REGISTER TODAY TO SAVE, with no obligation to rush through the seminar material — it’s yours to keep forever in your professional library. Click here for course objectives and outline
- Additional Study Tools designed for your success
Get unlimited access to multiple audio downloads and PDF clipboard companions, even a FREE membership to the Nurses' Success Network.
- Your very own Practice Exam
Assess your readiness for the actual exam with this practice test. Take it as many times as you want until you're sure you'll pass with flying colors!
- Did we mention the FREE CEUs?
Complete your online CE test and earn up to 9.6 CE Hours at no additional expense to you!
- Access to Content On-the-Go
Use our mobile app to get the content wherever and whenever you want on your mobile devices.
- A Digital Community of Colleagues
Collaborate with other nurses taking this intensive prep course to build connections, problem solve as a team, and keep you motivated!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Register for this digital seminar without risk. If you're not completely satisfied, give us a call at 800-844-8260. We're confident this learning experience will not only meet, but EXCEED, your expectations and professional standards.
Exam Prep Course with Practice Test & NSN Access
Only $99.99 for a limited time!!
Get LIFETIME access to all course videos and materials, INCLUDING
a practice exam and membership to the Nurses Success Network!
This unique presentation includes pictures of wound types and case scenarios that will make this information "stick" in your memory. You will learn about the latest wound assessment principles along with strategies for proper assessment in various clinical settings.
Understand how to differentiate etiology, complications, and symptoms of wound stagnation by clinical presentation. Gain the ability to critically analyze multiple treatment options for each type of wound presentation. You'll also get valuable test-taking strategies and tips that are certain to aid in your quest for success on the wound care certification exam!
- Quick Review of Skin Anatomy & Physiology
- Changes Related to Micronutrient Deficiencies
- Key Terminology with Related Photos
- Phases of Wound Healing
- Assessment of the Patient with a Wound
- Measuring & Documenting
- Principles of Wound Management
- Comprehensive Care Planning
- Patient & Caregiver Education Principles
- Nutrition Assessment
- Principles of Topical Therapy
- Managing Wound-Related Pain
- Wound Cleansing
- Dressing Selection
- Summary of Wound Products
- Wound Debridement Guidelines
- Wound Infection
- Refractory Wounds
- Special Populations:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Moisture Associated Skin Damage (MASD)
- Incontinence Associated Dermatitis (IAD)
- Intertriginous Dermatitis (ITD)
- Medical Adhesive Related Skin Injury (MARSI)
- Pressure and Shearing
- Prevention Strategies & Therapeutic Surfaces
- Venous Insufficiency, Venous Ulcers & Lymphedema
- Lower Extremity Arterial Disease
- Lower Extremity Neuropathic Disease
- Differential Assessment of Lower Extremity Ulcers
- Foot & Nail Care
- Wounds Caused by Infectious Process
- Oncology Related Skin & Wound Care
- Thermal Wounds
- Traumatic & Surgical Wounds
- Palliative Wounds
- Fistula & Percutaneous Tube Management
Kim Saunders, MSN/ED, RN, CWON®, CFCN
A wound, ostomy, and continence expert with decades of experience in home health, acute care, hospice, and outpatient settings. An active member of the Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurses Society and the Advanced Wound Care Society.
Click here for information about Kim Saunders
100% Satisfaction Guarantee — If you're not completely satisfied, give us a call at 800-844-8260. We're that confident you'll find this learning experience to be all that's promised and more than you expected.