Pelvic floor issues are more common than you realize — the taboo nature of the topic makes it difficult for patients to bring up. Many therapists don’t feel comfortable addressing issues around pelvic floor dysfunction. Break the cycle! Learn how to assess and address challenging and painful pelvic dysfunction.
- External strategies for evaluating pelvic floor dysfunction
- Diastasis recti
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Treatment techniques and exercises that normalize function of the pelvic floor and improve body awareness
- Why the inner core is often the missing piece of the puzzle
- How to connect with the diaphragm and pelvic floor to target incontinence, prolapse and dyspareunia
- Exercise interventions to maximize strength and mobility